Chapter 3: "Husband"

Chaeyoung's POV

I am Lisa's cousin from the mother's side. We're like sisters because we are the closest among all our other cousins and we're in eachother's company since she was born. I am older than her by a couple of months, but we get along so well.

Now, I'm with Lisa's closest cousin from her father's side or we can say brother because they're like siblings. He's name is Bambam. 

(Before Lisa woke up)

We planned to visit Lisa and Jennie's kids in their home. As we arrived, we only found the two kids eating lunch, "Hey kids!" Bambam cried. The two kids ran towards us and greeted us with hugs and kisses. I roamed my eyes to find Jennie, but I only found Yaya Joo-e, their loyal maid.

"Yaya Joo-e, where's Jennie?" I asked. Yaya Jooe-e turned to us and was about to answer when Klymene spoke, "She is in the hospital to work, Auntie."

"Work? Is she allowed to work already?" I asked. Yaya Joo-e answered, "I think so, Chaeng" 

Klymene called me and begged me to bring them to the hospital because they miss their mommy so much and they want to take care of her. 

"Yaya Joo-e, we'll be going to the hospital and we'll bring the kids with us. You can come if you want to." I told her. She replied, "Thank you Chaeng, but I have to go visit my child as well in the province because she just had her second baby." 

I was in complete shock when I heard that. She's going to have her second grandchild. "Congrats yaya!" I hugged her because of the happiness I felt. She thanked me and after that, Bambam bathed the kids and clothed them. 

We are inside the car on our way to the hospital. Ixion and Klymene were so excited to see their mommies. 

As we arrived, the kids hurriedly ran to the room and we followed after them. I was shocked to see Lisa awake that I did not know what to do. The kids were showering her with kisses and I saw how confused she was. 

I am so happy she's awake. "I brought you a basket full of fruits, my cousin!" That was the only thing I have said.

Lisa's POV

She turned around and brushed my hand off. "I'll let them discharge you and stay in the house. The kids will be their to accompany you. I will be back after my working hour. You will be discovering who you truly are within 3 moths. Hopefully." She whispered the last statement that is enough for me to hear. 

She went out of the room right after.

 Ughh, I'm having a headache. I saw a glass of water and a medicine with a note under it on the bedside table. 

"Get well soon, my love! I can't introduce myself to you yet. I love you! Please come back home. I miss you. Love..." The next word was wet. I can't see it clear. I think it's my husband's name.

 Ugh, chances are what I'm hoping for right now. I imagine my husband to be as handsome as Song Jung Ki or Lee Min Ho because look at how very beautiful and handsome my kids are. 

Anyways, I was left here in the room and so, I got up and went to the bathroom.