Chapter 7: I Am

Lisa's POV

No!

We are not married! 

We are just friends! 

My heart started to ache as well as my brain. I need to get out of here. I have to!

I hurriedly went to the drawer and saw money. $3,000 to be exact. I took it with me and went out of the house not minding the screams of the maids. But one voice caught my attention. It was hers, Jennie. I turned around and looked at her. Her eyes were worried, scared, and upset. I wanted to go back to her and comfort her, but that was not my top choice right now. I need answers.

I went out of the mansion and stopped the cab. I directly went in and told the driver to bring me to La Luna. My cousin, Bambam, owns the place. And as soon as I got there, I paid the driver and went in the bar. 

I looked for my cousin, but what I saw was a beautiful lady on the pole, dancing.  She looks..hot. Anyways, I continued looking for Bambam til I saw Chaeyoung with a tiny brunette grinding on one another on the dance floor. I was shooked! Chayoung saw me and pulled the brunette with her. I can see that she's drunk and so is Chaeyoung, "Hey coouuuuuuuz! What brought you here?"

"Lisayaaaah~" The brunette hugged me that made me look at Chaeng. "Right! This is my lovely wifeuu, Jisoo Park. I'm sure you don't remember her." Wife? OMG! Waiiiiiiiiit. I was looking for Bambam to have free drinks. I should ask Chae- "Bambam's still talking with his investors. We have our VIP room here. Just go up then right then enter the silver door." She said like she have read my mind.

 And so, I went to where our VIP room is located and sat. It has a cool view of what's happening down. I looked for the girl that was pole dancing, but none. She isn't there anymore. Suddenly, a man went in and eyed me from head to toe while getting my order. He touched my legs and drew circles until a lady from behind cleared her throat that made the guy go out.

The lady was the pole dancer, "I'm sorry about Kyung-soo." She bit her lower lip and went closer to me seductively.  She sat on my lap leaning closer to my ear, "Nancy is the name." Hot name. She then licked my earlobe that made me shiver. 

Then, the door bust open revealing a silhouette of a man and 3 woman. 

"Get off of my girl you btch!" That voice... it's... Jennie. Jennie grabbed Nancy's hair and threw her on the floor. Chaeng and Jisoo dragged her out and Bambam went with them.

And with that, I was left with Jennie. 

"Are you okay Lisa?" Jennie asked me. "Yeah I am. Did you followed me here? How di-"

"This is the place where you always go when you're upset and you want to clear what's in your mind. I know you well." I should ask her if she's my wife.

"Jennie, are you my..."

"Wife?" She said "Yeah. I am. And I love you so much baby." I know she wanted to hug me, but she's shy so I made the first move. 

It felt like a deja vu. I felt like, I'm home.