"yo ex pissing me off michael!"

Y/n pov

Here I am pissed off this little bitch serenity mikes ex-girlfriend just made me mad as hell calling my phone and shit talking about some "hi y/n I was just calling you to check on you and Mikey." I damn near was about to go to that bitches mom's house and beat some nerve up in that ass but now I am about to talk to Michael about this shit, "Michael fucking Williams!!!" He came upstairs a few later and looked confused "what's up babe??" "What's up, nigga why is your fucking hoe ass ex calling my phone talking about some she wanted to check on you," I said as calm as possible so I don't go the fuck off on this nigga "baby, what are you talking about I don't know why she called you I have not talked to that girl in 2 years so yeah I'm confused." "Alright guess I'm just going to beat her fucking ass to teach her don't ask, breath or talk about what the fuck is mine." I changed into my fighting clothes and shoes Mikey didn't stop me because I am already pissed off, I'm about to raise hell on this bitch. I and mike got in the car and sped to her momma house I called my girls just in case she had people with her and Mike called Jahzare and bronny to meet us at her house with Shareef, Jaylen, Pj, Josh, and Shaqir now you know I'm mad as fuck. "Girl you better beat her ass, we don't play when it comes to ours. " "PERIODT." Thank God her mom is not home and just as I suspected her girls we're here yeah it's prime Time bitch, I just simply tied my hair in a ponytail pulled my hood up because this hoe not pulling my hair and zipped my jacket ain't no talking she looked at me and chuckled as she stood up she saw all of us and called her friends I ran straight up on her, now I'm going to let you know it was A LOT of people so I had to be careful in case I jumped my girls stood right behind me as the guys did as well, so I just ran up and neat that ass I wasn't playing. I was beating the fuck out of her nobody had jumped in so far so I'm good "GET HER OFF OF ME!!" She screamed as I was dragging her punching her repeatedly in her face she was bleeding really bad but I just don't care at this point "you should have never fucked with me I told you bitch." Now they got me off and said it was enough I stepped on her face one more good time and she was kit like a light but I told her so. She finally got carried in the house by her girls and they said that they were sorry for the altercation all I said was "okay don't let it happen again or I'm gonna beat you bitches to try me hoe" and hoe ran off into the house, Mikey had me in his lap and and he kissed my cheek then all of a sudden they all start busting out laughing me I was very serious I felt odd I jumped out of Mikey's lap ran to the lake we were at and threw up in the water they rushed to me and asked if I was alright, something was off and it was odd this was not normal.

Authors note: Hey Mikey Williams fans it's lani and I hope you enjoy this as much as I want you to and yeah LANI OUT✌✌

Y/n