"Y/n can you hear me?" pt.2

Mikey Pov

Today was the day of my baby Y/n's funeral and I am not ready for this shit I wasn't ready for her to go it was way too soon for her to leave me, her dad, her fans, our friends and most importantly her little brother, he doesn't come around much but that was most def her dawg they did everything together, he is 13 yrs old but has a lot of potential in life he has been staying over here with me lately and we have been trying to get better together, it took us a while to plan the funeral but here we are done and everything is organized this is gonna be a private funeral but we gonna have a big ass memorial next week for the fans and stuff.

We got someone really professional to do Y/n's make up since my baby always loved looking beautiful which she has always been beautiful without makeup but I mean I guess, right now we were all in the backroom for a while just talking and my mom came over to me and pulled me to the side taking me out the room into the hall "so I got some really dirty details about the accident and what actually happened." Yeah, my mom is a detective so her about to give me this news will probably break me all over again,

"So my daughter's death was a setup." I looked up in shock and yes my mom always called Y/n her daughter since she had first met her when she was little but anyway "whatchu mean setup how?" She over at the room door and then back at me "it was all that bitches plan y/m/n she paid a man 10 grand to crash into y/n and the other driver who was in the semi-truck didn't even die he jumped out before the crashing so it wasn't y/n's fault the accident happened, that devil and the driver were taken into custody 2 days ago that's why you haven't seen her but a court hearing will be heard in about three weeks and she might get held for life as well as the driver so I need you to be there."

I took in everything she said and a tear slid down my face mama wiped it and hugged me "I know honey I'm sorry." And I pulled myself together really fast "no I'm fine to thank you, momma." She nodded and kissed my cheek "anytime honey you need anything you know who to call now let's go the body viewing is starting." I took a deep breath and nodded as we walked back into the room, we said a little prayer altogether and my sister grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers reminding me and y/n but I just shook my thought off before I cried again,

Y/n was a really bright person so we decided that her funeral was gonna be all white so I had on an all-white suit which my mom and dad practically forced me in but it's cool cause when he homegoing party start imma change and turn up for my baby how she did on every occasion, we walked in the walked through the doors I instantly wanted to turn around seeing my baby laying peacefully in her casket with that highlighter shit sitting on her face perfectly glowing (yasss pooh- Nah this sad continue😞) I shook my head "n-no I can't do it." I started having trouble breathing and y/n's pops patted my back "you got it, man, just calm down." And I nodded and took deep breaths "alright."

We all viewed the body and it was hella people here I couldn't even count at all but it was my time to speak so my pops and y/n's pops went up on the stage with me and it was a huge view minding you we are at an arena so it's hella people from celebrities, basketball players, models, actors/actress everyone was here her family, little bro Leon which is y/n's little brother gave me a thumbs up and I nodded starting to speak into the mic and I looked back up at screen which had hella pictures and videos of me and y/n which almost made me pass out right then and there but I kept it together and spoke

"Y/n... My baby girl... My wife....the mother of our unborn child..." I stopped and got choked up in my tears and the crowd went wild "TAKE YOUR TIME MIKEY!" "YOU GOT THIS LUH BRO!" "COME ON BIG MIKE YOU GOT THIS BRODIE!" Different people yelled left to right as I wiped a tear that slid down looking at my baby's casket behind me and began to speak again "I remember the first time we met, we met because of Bronny thank you, my brother, I really appreciate it because I met a true angel." He nodded and I kept going "Me and Y/n hit it off like three weeks after we met because she was all shy and bubbly but one thing about that girl is she had mad hands, Im, talking she hit like a whole dude sometimes it scared me, to be honest." Everyone laughed "it was always my goal to make sure she was protected for her sake I always made sure that she was good, when she told me she wanted to do music I didnt stop her I told her in these exact words gon right ahead girl be the next Tupac and we died laughing and I always called her baby Tupac because the girl was crazy like it was always obvious when you seen her like yeah you better not bother her, she was such I sweetheart I would almost melt under her touch every time we cuddled with each other, "

I took a deep breath "when people doubted me because of my age and said I wasn't gonna make it into the NBA she still believed in me with no remorse she always held me down no matter what went on she was there for me and she will forever be in my heart no matter what, I remember when my parents first met her she was so loveable it touched my heart but she has always been but when my mom gave me that look and nodded her head I knew she was totally the one no doubt my dad called me the next day like yeah man she is the one gon head you have my full permission" everyone laughed "but to make this short, " I looked back at her casket and smiled a little just admiring her flaws "until death do its part you will always be the love of my life y/n I got you baby and imma make you proud always and forever Mrs. Williams." Everyone stood up and cheered as I walked off of the stage and her father was about to do his speech, I went to the back with my sister and we changed into our shirts with y/n and our pants had her name airbrushed on it with all white air forces.

After everything from the funeral, homecoming party, we listened to her music had fun, danced, played and I and Kobe was making shots in honor of her name and her favorite number which was 8 and now I was at home preparing for her memorial tomorrow for the fans and stuff but I just stood on our balcony smoking a blunt talking to lani "hey y/n baby girl I miss you so much I can't believe your mother did this too you but you gonna get your justice real soon baby just wait but I love you so much and can't wait until we meet again." I walked back into the room and looking at y/n's picture in the wall smiling and getting into bed going straight too sleep after I put my phone on the charger.

__________
__________
__________
__________

Yeah this shit blew me writing this because I actually vision about dumb shit like this which scares me a lot.