Meeting the family goes left

Y/n pov

Today I am meeting Mikey's sisters, I already met his mom and dad and they love me now all I have to worry about is the sisters and I am super nervous because what if they dont like me? or what if they try to do some stupid shit to where I have to pop off? or wh- "Y/N" Mikey shouted at me I snapped my head towards him "huh?" "baby are you alright? look I know your nervous but everything is gonna be fine alright they will love you, just be describing you to them they already like you." he pecked my lips and I took a deep breath "alright thats my girl lets go." he interwined our fingers together and we got on the road.

"Mikeala and sky this is Y/n my lovely girlfriend, Y/n these are my lovely sisters Mikeala and skye." Mikey introduced us "she is really beautiful in person, can I keep her." Mikeala cheered and I chuckled, Skye just came up and hugged me a little "hi, Y/n excuse my crazy sister but nice to meet you and welcome to the fam." I smiled as I hugged her back and I looked at Mikey to see him smiling at me and he winked "thank you and its nice to meet you too." I chuckled because of her stupid big headed brother, we got cut off of just vibing and chilling when there was a knock on the doorand everyone looked confused im guessing they werent expecting anyone today me and Skye looked at eachother and got up to get the door together I got infront of her just incase and I opened the door to see a lightskin thick tall built girl and Skye looked shocked "Uh, MIKEY!!" I heard loud footsteps and seen Mikey charging our way and stopped once he seen who was infront of us and his parents came to the door then mikey pulled me and skye behind him "serenity what are you doing here?!" he tried to ask calmly but frustrated at the same time "what you mean baby I seen skye's post in seen you were over here so I came to see you." she smirked see now look I dont know her but she better watch it befire it be some problems "who is she?" she asked smartly I cocked my head back "it dont matter who I am who are you?" she rolled her eyes and looked me up and down "if this your girl mikey you really down graded my dude." see now Im ready to smack this bitch in her face so I stepped up and Skye pulled my arm "Y/n its not worth it at all." I rooled my eyes at homegirl and wrnt to the room with skye as I heard their parents kicking them her out.

Mikey was holding me trying to calm me down as I still had an attitude from earlier, he told me everything about her and at this point I wanted to kill the bitch with her thot ass "baby its over chill." he chuckled because I held a mug on my face "yeah okay." I calmed down a little and he pecked my lips as we finished watching the movie that was playing, what a damn day bruh.

Y/n