cherish the moments you have

y/n pov

Today I am just hanging out with my bestfriend Mikey, he called me earlier and told me to go to his house since we havent hung out in a while because he has been busy with basketball and all the fame and shit, while I am busy with school and taking care of bills that I have to pay on my own but I guess its whatever. I finally got over to Mikeys house and pulled up to park my car and went to the door, I knocked and was greeted with a half- sleep Mikey then chuckled when picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist before he shut the door and locked it and took me to his room, "boy, get the hell." I said to Mikey as he was laying on my chest talking about how his ex was trying to talk to him as I played in his hair "foreal she was getting on my fucking nerves talking about, "why cant we get back together" headass I wanted to slap the fuck out of her." I was dying of laughter until I couldnt breathe not only because it was a funny situation and the way he was imatating her voice, but because tgis was basically a normal situation and she has always blamed me for her break when everybody and their mommas know thats not the case she is just one big hoe and everyone told Mikey that but he just had to find out his self even his own homeboy told him that he smashed and Mikey just waved it off but he can be a dumbass sometimes so I guess you just gotta let him be "yeah she is one dumbass." I said outta breath, he looked up at me for a moment "I dont know why god put you here, but your here for a reason." woah that random "yeah, I feel the same way I guess it is just his way of giving blessings because you are a big one." I kissed his forehead lightly bit it is true he honestly helps me through a lot of shit and has been through it all with me and his family are even bigger supporters and I support him as well because he is my bestfriend, he smiled and cuddled up to me more as we finished watching friday I guess we are just going to have to enjoy the moments we have with eachother.

Y/n