My Savior

*for reignthemain💙*

Reign pov

My friend Kierra practically dragged me out if the house to go to a party that I don't want to go to, she said everyone is gonna be there but I don't give a fuck we got to the party or whatever and it was pretty cool but for some reason, I wasn't feeling it all the way so I just sat in a nearby chair in the kitchen and some boy walked up to me "hey luh mama" I smiled a little and spoke looking back at everyone else "hey" he looked a little skeptical for me "can I get you a drink?" I shook my head no "no thank you I can get it myself." The more he kept asking was I sure the mire I got uncomfortable and felt pressured so I just gave him a quick answer "can you get me the drink and leave me the fuck alone."

He chuckled and walked away towards where the drink was, he was taking a little too long so I went in there to see what was going on and in my way, I bumped into someone tall "oops so sorry." He helped me up and I dusted myself off "it's fins that were my fault ma." I nodded and smiled then I realized I was talking to well-known high school basketball player Mikey Williams"oh hey Mikey." He noticed me back I guess "hey, reign right?" I nodded and smiled a little "well see you around be careful alright." He looked at ole boy and I nodded "thank you I will" he let me walk off and the dude came up to me smiling with the drink "hey I got your drink." I smiled a little and took it smelling it first without him noticing and took a sip.

After a while I started feeling really dizzy and couldn't stand straight so I just sat down holding my head in my hands and shut my eyes, I opened my eyes to notice I was in a room with the light off and only LED lights on "what the fuck" I felt something wet in between my legs and look down to see me getting my pussy ate by the boy from earlier and tried to collect all my thoughts but he shook his head left to right making me wanna moan really bad but instead I pushed his head "please s-stop." I kept pushing, shoving, and kicking but he just wouldn't stop "quit fucking moving bitch." He got up and grabbed my throat I instantly kicked him in his balls getting up in a rush pulling up my pants and pants feeling disgusting, he got up and punched me in my stomach and I instantly screamed "help!" The door instantly burst open and hella tallboys and Kierra rushed in "REIGN!"Mikey punched ole dude and kept beating his ass as I was crying and the other guys were trying to get him off " alright Mikey that's enough bro!" He finally stopped and came over to me pulling me into a tight hug while I  kept crying "I-I want to go home" I hiccuped and kept crying,

The party got canceled after the whole situation and someone called the cops, Mikey took me home and everyone went home to he finally came to my stop and I looked at him "thank you so much I don't know how to thank you anymore." He smiled "it's no problem homeboy seemed weird to me anyway and I had a feeling something was up." I nodded "but you can thank me by letting me take you out on a date." I chuckled "okay player boy give me your phone" he took out his phone unlocking it and going to the contacts, I put my number in and gave his phone back "alright thank you again for saving me." He nodded and I kissed his cheek getting out "be safe" he looked in awe "im always safe" I smiled walking up to my porch unlocking an door and turn around and waved as he pulled off, if he wouldn't have came in that room I don't know what what have happened but im thankful as of right now he is my true savior.