"OH HELL NAH!"

Y/n pov

"Oh my God fuck" Mikey went deeper and deeper making me nearly scream but put my hand over my mouth quickly, I and Mike have been doing this for about a year and no we aren't together because he has a girlfriend but hell he doesn't like that bitch so what's the point of her being around and he said her pussy lose so that's a problem "imma cum!" I squealed biting his shoulder and he picked me up in the air with me still on his dick "oh fuck" I bounced up and down holding him tightly "there you go" I kept going rolling by eyes biting my lip

"There you go mami, you wanna cum?" Tears were rolling down my face "YES!"  I came all over him and he came right in me "Mikey you just came in me!!" He laid us back on the bed "I know." He smirked kissing my lips getting up and I rolled my eyes "asshole." I mumbled getting up going to freshen myself up and put on Mikey's boxers and my Kobe shirt, "Hey baby!" I rolled my eyes as I heard Serenity's ugly ass talking but I quietly got my shit and made it out the house without her seeing me I dashed down the street to my car and hopped in that bitch on my way to my best friend bunny's house.

"So you meaning to tell me, you and Mikey still fucking around but Serenity hasn't caught y'all yet." I nodded my head and sighed "I might be fucking pregnant so you gotta come with me to get a pill." He looked at me and gasped "oh hell Nah let's go come on" he grabbed my hand and grabbed his dads keys and dashed out the house "Bronny slow down" he shook his head calling BJ "oh my God" Brandon picked up on the second ring "hello?" "y/n might be pregnant" he sighed "It's not that she-" "what?! Where yall at??" I heard keys jingling "on the way to CVS meet us there" Brandon said alright and hung up the phone,

We all got to CVS and I was just stuck because I just had sex not 30 minutes okay and they acting like im 5 weeks pregnant I just need an overnight pill so they can calm down "which one you need." I pointed to the blue pack and he got it "just hurry up and take that bitch than we out" I looked at him in shock "what?" "Hurry up, we still whole teenagers if they see us with this they gonna think something and start judging." I thought about it for a minute and ripped the pack open taking the pill and Brandon gave me the water bottle he had but I didn't mind because thats like my brother and he don't fuck with anybody so he clean.

We all went back to Bronny's house and I went to sleep in his mom and dad's bed because they always let me and plus I don't really feel good, I woke up to my phone ringing and I groaned sitting up getting it seeing it was Mikey calling my phone and to be funny I started fake panting then answered "hello?" I said like I was out of breath trying not to laugh "wa- why you panting so hard, you running?" I put the phone on mute and laughed as Brandon and Bronny stood in the door silently laughing as I rubbed my head and then started talking after taking it off mute "Nah im in the middle of getting fucked bye!" "OH HELL NAH!" I hung up and we kept in laughing cause that was funny as hell, I'll call his ass back later since he acting like a big ass baby now.

Y/n

*I know Serenity is pretty and all, but SHE is NOT the MAIN character Y/n^ is the main character I repeat RENI is NOT the MAIN