Big ole freak pt.2

Y/n pov

its been a couple of months now since I and Mikey have been talking and we were on the low, the only people who know about us are bronny and Kay and they ain't snitches.

"Y/n I'm going live!" Mikey shouted and I looked over my shoulder and shrugged "what that gotta do with me?" He came over and picked me up, then put me over his shoulders as I wrapped my thighs around his head and laughed "your gonna be in this life." He said simply "okay what about your fans and little hoes? They might not like me." He looked up at me and gave me the face "gimmie kiss." I leaned down and kissed him as he held my ass so he wouldn't drop me then he put me down and started the live,

The comments went wild when they saw me on the camera

Bronny: My two new fave's🥰

Thatgirlkay: yay!!💛💜

Username01: she cute as hell, you did good Mikey🖤

User2094: Awwe y'all so cute I'm bout to start making hella edits of y'all when y'all post.

I was honestly surprised by how people were responding and chuckled at bronny and Kays comment they have really been rooting for us lately, Mikey grabbed me and pulled me into him and kissed my lips.

We stayed on there for a few more hours than got off, people were showing so much love I was amazed but anyway we were listening to music connected to my speaker and you will not believe what song played

I could not believe it and Mikey looked at me and smirked and I did the same, I got up and turned my phone up then I pulled my shorts up and went on his side I sat on him and started grinding to the music "you been feindin for me lately going brazy brazy." He groaned and I smirked, the song went off and by now we were ready to have sex so the next song that played which was perfect was when we by tank

Mikey put on a condom as we were completely naked and then he hovered over me and looked me in my eyes "baby girl before we do this just know I love you and I'm saying this because we bout to fuck I'm serious and don't feel pressured." I nodded and he pushed in slowly "fuck..." He moaned out and I sighed as I was in pain then grabbed Mikeys arm "babe it hurts." I whined and he stopped "its gonna feel good in a minute I promise." And he kept going, about maybe 20 seconds later it started to feel. "It's starting to feel good daddy!" And he grunted "fuck bae" he sighed as I clenched "shit you're tight and wet." "Don't stop, don't stop fucking me." I moaned loudly and he kissed me, I flipped him over and got on my best meg shit and rode him fast and hard, he slapped my ass "there you go top on daddies dick baby." He said and I moaned grabbing my hair "I'm fucking cumming!" I came all over him and he came in the condom and we took deep breaths.

He got down to "fat ma" and slowly starting licking, then I started gushing "shit she ready for me." He said and started to devour my shit shaking his head side to side and I clenched the sheet in my fists "Mikey, daddyyyy ohhhhh!!!!" I came all in his mouth and he came back up chuckling wiping his face "oh fuck!" He laid on the bed and I got under the covers "baby you don't have to- oooh shit." He grabbed my hair he was too late with his wording because I was already sucking his dick, I spit on it and bobbed my head up and down he pulled the cover off and I looked him dead in his eyes while sucking him up "shit y/n fuck mami." He moaned and came in mouth and of course, and swallowed while he looked surprised as fuck and came back up wiping my mouth with a towel then cuddled up to him "damn, you are a freak bae Megan meed to drop some more damn music." Was all I heard before hearing snoring in my ear I laughed "ha put that ass right to sleep, thanks, Megan." I chuckled and turned the music and shit off then went to sleep, hm guess I am I big ole freak if you ask me but he freakier.

Y/n