cupid💘

Y/n pov

Here I am today, February 14th, 2019/ valentines day, laying in bed bored as hell and everyone else is totally in love this is so messed up💔, I just broke up with my ex Lamar with his bitch ass I can't stand him, he left me for some other bitch named stay and he got her pregnant so there gonna be some teenage parents. Right now I'm going to the basketball court just to take my mind off of some shit and yes if your wondering I play basketball so yeah, I took my shower and did my hygiene and mostly all that other female care shit I hopped in my car and I'm out. I'm in the car singing to Rihanna

I want you to homicide it!!

Yeah, I said it, yeah I said it baby, yeah I said it!!!

Yes I'm talking about that song I'm gonna find me a Lil daddy eventually, I finally got to the court and go in there with my gym bag and water and I go in there and it's empty (thank God) because I really don't feel like being around anyone right now. So I'm playing for a minute shooting straight baskets, and it's actually kinda helping a lot so as I'm playing someone walks in and OMG it was fucking Mikey Williams😱😱 you see I have always had a crush on him and it's too many girls who like him and wanna date him so I'm not even gonna attempt to try but I mean look at him for a second or two

(Watch the video he went crazy as fuck)

So my ass is just gonna try to ignore him "y/n??" Fuck "yeah what's up  Mikey??" I dropped the ball and turned around "are you crying??" What the... I wiled my face and there were tears, when was I crying and why maybe I'm just stressed out "umm Nah I'm fine, what's up why are you here??" "Just about to make some layups and stuff, you??" "Same just got out of a bad relati so relationship." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you gotna be alright??" "Yeah, I should be thanks." I held up the ball "wanna play??" He smiled a little "sure." We played for hours, I eventually got tired and went to get something to eat at a sit-down restaurant "so tell me what are you doing tonight." Mikey asked me "oh nothing eat, cry myself to sleep, watch sad movies and go swimming in my pool while crying and probably burn up shit". We both laughed " Nah don't do that let me take you out to the movies or something." "Mikey I just said that I'm gonna watch sad movies and cry myself to sleep." He laughed again but I was serious "y/n." "Okay fine." "Good." He looked at me like he was about to say something but didn't "what's up, you okay??" "No, I have something to tell you and you might not believe me but it's true." "Okay, Mikey spill." "Y/n I like you, like a lot all these other thots and shit that flirt with me means nothing, I just haven't told you because you were in a relationship and I did not wanna ruin that for you and you're going through a bad break-up so you can take all the time you want I was just pretty scared to get rejected so yeah." I was shocked as hell, who knew this shit is crazy "Mikey." He looked up at me, I got up walked around the table I sat next to him and grabbed his face and kissed him slowly and passionately, he grabbed my throat (not too hard but enough to make me want him badly) we kissed a few more minutes later and pulled away out of breath "y/n, would you be my girlfriend." I smiled "yes bae." He smiled and kissed me once more, we got our check and was off to my house he called his mom and told her and I got a new boyfriend I live with my older cousin and she is super cool so she won't mind, we cuddled, kissed, ate snacks and watched movies and I got my man on valentines day cupid is truly around in the air❤❤💘💘.

Y/n