FLIRT

Y/n pov

"Mikey?" "Mike?" Still no response "MICHAEL MUTHAFUCKIN WILLIAMS!" He turned around and grabbed my neck and I chuckled "what the fuck you want?" I thought for a minute "can we go to in n out?" He shook his head smiling and let go "let's go, with yo freaky ass." He started laughing "you love it, daddy." I smacked my butt and tied my shoes.

"Yeah, can I get two animal style fries and two burgers, then lemme get 2 strawberry milkshakes." Mikey was ordering the food "yeah I can do that." But there was one problem the waiter was she kept mugging me and it was like she was trying to flirt with Mikey in front of me, she switched her hips as she walked away trying to be funny because I mugged her back and rolled my eyes then Mikey turned towards me and seen my face then busted out laughing "babe what's wrong?" I rolled my eyes "that bitch gonna get popped when she gets off of work." "Why?" "She keeps trying to fucking flirt with you on the low like I'm not gonna say something she tries something else I'm gonna smack the fire out of her." He grabbed my hand and pulled me around the booth with him and sat me on his lap "calm down if she tries something else I'm gonna check her alright?" I nodded and leaned back on him while I played subway surfers on his phone.

That bitch came back with our food and you can tell she got salty when she saw me sitting on his lap and I just smiled like yeah haha bitch "babe sit by me real quick." I hopped next to him and we started eating our food "will that be all?" She said with a half attitude "yes it will thank you." I said as soon as Mikey was gonna say something and she walked away mumbling "bitch what? say it louder hun" and Mikey started laughing super hard and we started eating.

"Girl let's go home so I can fuck the shit out of you." We started laughing and he picked me up and put me on his back "but babe next time we come here and if that bitch is here I'm smacking her on sight I'm not playing." Well that's what happened when a bitch flirted with my man sis back the fuck up.

Y/n