Not Real

*sips tea*
Angst bitch angst.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a normal day in school. The loud chattering of students filled the halls. Rich was walking through the halls, he was gonna meet up with Jake
He was super excited too, Hes been dating Jake for some time now and he honestly think theyre soulmates.
His eyes lit up with joy, He saw Jake in the distance.
"Jake!" He yelled which echoed through the halls, The once chatter filled hallway was now empty. There were no students at all. It was just Rich and Jake.
"Jake?..." Rich tried to get his attention but he just stood there.
"Rich..." Jake suddenly spoke, in a cold and unwelcoming tone.
"W-whats going on-"

"Rich, I hate you so fucking much!" Jake yelled. He was taken back by that, tears are forming on the corner of his eyes.

"I hate you! I cant believe we were ever dating! You almost killed me by setting my house on fire! No one will love yOU, YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HATE YOU."
There were tears streaming down his eyes. Darkness began to take over their surroundings.
Jake walked away, Leaving Rich there.
"You shouldnt have taken me out, Richard." A cold voice behind him spoke. He rurned around to see who it was, It was a tall and slim figure. He couldnt see that much since it was dark, The figure slowly walked out of the darkness.
Rich's teary eyes widened when he saw the thing that almost ruined his life.
It was his SQUIP.
"I told you Jake would never love you.." The computer walked toward Rich.
"Face it, Goranski. Without me youre nothing but a dumb unlovable freak!" He raised his voice. More figures start to surround him, they were whispering and laughing about Rich.
He was scared, lost, helpless.
He fell to the ground, crying. He was wishing for this nightmare to be over.
The whispering got louder and louder.
"I could help you, I could help you become better than the Asshole that you are." The SQUIP was trying to convince him.
"I COULD HELP YOU, YOU NEED ME." The SQUIP yelled, the whispering in the background wasnt even whispering anymore, it was literally people insulting him.
Loser
Rich covered his ears, He never asked for this.
Weirdo
His eyes were flooded with tears.
Unlovable
He was hyperventilating.
"YOU NEED ME, RICH. I WILL HELP YOU." Hes had enough, He couldnt breathe, He felt like hes dying.
SOMEONE SAVE ME. He thought to himself.
LET ME GO
LET ME OUT
HELP ME
LEAVE ME ALONE
SOMEONE HELP ME
The computer stepped closer and closer.
END THIS NIGHTMARE
HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME PLEAS-
-----------------

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Rich woke up in the middle of the night, Screaming and crying.

"Babe?.." He turned his head to see Jake laying next to him.
Rich was shaking and hyperventilating. He immediately scooted next to Jake and hugged him tightly. He was sobbing onto his chest.
"Babe, are you okay?...." Jake asked Rich with concern. He couldnt form sentences, it would come out as a stutter. Jake was rubbing circles on Rich's back and kissing him all over.
He began calming down and his breathing became steady again.
"Rich? Do you wanna talk about?..." He asked him. He didnt respond, he just scooted closer. After a while of silence, he finally responded.
"I-I had a n-nightmare..." He said quietly.
"What was it about?.."

"It was a-about y-you..." he began crying again. Jake was hugging him tightly, he never wanted to see him like this.
"What happened...?" He asked softly.

"W-well we were at s-school and...you said you hated me and you will n-never love m-me...and the Squip came b-back, H-he was f-forcing me to take h-him back...I-" Rich cried again.

"Okay..thats enough, You know I would never say those things.." He assured him.

"But i-it felt real..."

"Babe, I love you more than you would ever know..I will never break your heart. I want you to be happy..."
Rich was trying to believe but he couldnt.
Something was bound to happen, it will only be a matter of time before he screws up and ruin their relationship.
Useless
Ugly
Your boyfriend just wants to sleep without his stupid partner waking him up.
Waste of space.
Youre so pathetic.
Hes just lying, he'll never love a freak like you.
Rich thought to himself, He began crying more into his boyfriend's chest.
Jake hugged his partner tightly.
After a while, Rich began to calm down and fell asleep in his boyfriend's arms.
Jake sighed and looked back at his sleeping lover, He was playing with his hair.
"I will protect you at all cost, I promise i will never ever leave you..."
He said to him and gave him a kiss on his forehead, which made Rich smile in his sleep.
Jake hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear before completely dozing off.
"I love you.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry for the short chapter didnt have inspiration :P

-855 words-