Lullaby

Michael strummed the strings of his ukelele while he quietly sang a song.
"This city is gonna break my heart..." Jeremy was playing with his 3ds. Hearing his boyfriend sing is very calming to him.

"This city is gonna love me and leave me alone.." Jeremy rubbed his eyes as he snuggled to Michael a little closer.
He was sleepy.
He placed his 3ds on the side of the bed as he clinged onto his boyfriend's arm.
Michael giggled at this. "You tired, Jer-bear?" He replied with a slight nod, not letting go.
Michael smiled a bit as he started singing another song.

"Youre just to good to be true...Cant take my eyes off you.." Jeremy hid his face, trying to hide the blush forming.

"Youd be like heaven to touch...I wanna hold you so much.." Jeremy started to flutter his eyes close, This song was his lullaby especially when Michael sings it.
It makes him feel safe and loved, Exactly what his boyfriend made him feel.

"And long last love has arrived...and I thank God Im alive, Youre just too good to be true...Cant take my eyes off you..." As the melody plays, Jeremy was officially asleep.
Michael smiled, He loves it when he could put Jeremy to sleep.
He looks so calm and peaceful.
He leaned in to kiss Jeremy on his forehead. The brunet replied with a flustered squeak as he buried his face on the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

Michael chuckled, he set the ukelele aside and shifted so that he would be facing Jeremy. He kissed his forehead again, this time a smile crept on his lips. Michael blushed from his beautiful smile.

"Mahal kita.." was the last thing he said before they both drifted off to sleep, holding each other in their arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Short but fluffy