Kiss

Make out warning.

Yes i want to die

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It started with one simple kiss..
Now here we are, Jeremy pinned down to the couch, Michael completely dominating him.
Lets start from the beginning.

                                 oOo

Jeremy was preparing some popcorn in the kitchen. Him and Michael are preparing for a movie night with the Squip squad. He waited for the popcorn. When it was done, he poured it all into a large bowl.

"Theyre still on for movie night, Right?" The brunet yelled from the kitchen. His boyfriend was preparing the movies.

"Yup! They said theyll be here in 25 minutes!" He yelled back. Jeremy got out of the kitchen, holding the bowl of fresh popcorn. He placed it on the coffee table that they had in the living room, along with several sodas and chips.

Jeremy looked at the stuff he prepared and turned to Michael. "What movie are we watching?"

"Shazam, I heard its a lit movie." He answered while holding up the DVD case. The brunet smiled as he sat down next to his boyfriend.
They were currently flipping through some random channels on the TV, trying to kill time.
But Jeremy wasnt concentrating on the shows, He was staring at Michael, dreamily.
Michael caught Jeremy staring at him and gave him a little wink and smile.
The brunet turned red and looked away. Michael chuckled at his boyfriend and gave him a small peck on the lips, he continued to watch the show on TV. They were currently watching X files.

Jeremy leaned in and sneaked a kiss from Michael, causing him to let out a little giggle.
The show was long forgotten, now they are sneaking kisses from each other.
Michael leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the lips, Once he pulled away, Jeremy leaned in for more, He was now on Michael's lap.
That small and innocent kiss turned into a lustful make out session.

Michael slipped his tongue into Jeremy's mouth and explored every part of it, earning a moan from the brunet. "M-michael~"
He pulled away, catching his breath.
Michael kissed his jawline and went down to kiss his neck, He left hickies on his neck.

"Shit, Michael!~" he kissed that one specific spot that made him moan, He bit that spot. "M-mich- ah~" He smirked at the moans that his boyfriend made.
He took the brunet's hands away from his shoulders and held it up above him, while the other hand was on Jeremy's side.
Michael was pinning Jeremy down on the couch, as he relentlessly kissed him everywhere.

"F-fuck~ Michael!~" The Filipino loved how dominant he was and Jeremy can say the same thing. Jeremy was panting heavily, He then grinded against Michael who let out a groan.

"Jeremy~" He continued to grind against him, He just wanted Michael to fuck him right here, right now.

"I love you so f-fucking much, Jer~" He groaned as he nipped on his collarbone. Jeremy let out a strangled moan.

"Michael, Just f-FUck Me~" Jeremy's voice cracked as Michael put a hand up his shirt.

Flash!

A camera flash caused the two boys to stop.
Their face was filled with embarrasment.

There stood Chloe, Jenna, Brooke, Christine, Jake and Rich. Who were all laughing their asses off.

"Look whos horny-" Rich said between laughter

"You want Michael to fuck you, Jer?" Chloe snickered as she took a picture of the pair and their "family-friendly" pose. The rest either had a confused and disgusted face or they were holding onto their stomach laughing hard.
I guess the two forgot that they had visitors.

"You know what, Fuck you." Michael let go of Jeremy as he crossed his arms.

"No, just fuck Jeremy instead." Brooke commented as Jeremy flipped her off.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*cough*

What a bunch of cockblocks-