Shut Up and Just Drive!

This is like a LGBT rights protest thingy? Idrk im sorry if this sucks

Tw: ALMOST saying the f slur >:(

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The people protested and marched, Passion and fury raged through their voices and steps.

"Stand up for love!" Is what they all chanted as they held their colorful signs up for everyone to see, To see that they are willing to fight for their rights.

Rich Goranski was one of the protestors. He chanted and yelled, He wanted to prove that he and his people are worthy of their rights o love one another.
He held up a sign that read: love is love. It had pink, blue and purple colors symbolizing that he loved men and women and that it was alright. The parade of people marched through the streets of New Jersey.
Rich was happy cause he is here, fighting not only for him and his fellow people but also for a whole generation of LGBT+ children.

The parade was slowly stopping, the reason was the cops have arrived to stop them, stopping them show their voices.
Rich's expression has dropped when he saw the policemen make them drop their signs.
The signs layed on the floor, being stepped on by people who couldnt care less.

"Okay son, thats enough. Drop the sign and head back home." A cop placed a hand on Rich's shoulder. His knuckles turned white from how tight he was holding his sign, he couldnt just let go! He wanted them to hear what he has to say.

"No.." He muttered harshly.

The cop slowly become irritated. "Look kid, You do as I say and I say put that sign down. Your protesting is over.." the cop said in a threatening tone.

"Make me!" Rich yelled, jerking the man's hand away from his shoulder. He doesn't know what was going through him, but something tells him that it might be his passion and fury. He couldnt let them take his rights or his voice. He needed to fight.

"You better do as i say, you could go to jail for this! Goddamn Fag-" something in Rich snapped, before the cop could finish he was now on the floor. Rich had just punched the cop square in the jaw. He realized his mkstake as the cop stood up angrily.
He stood up infront of the smaller man, be doesnt look to happy. A few other policemen saw them and stood at the side of the cop
Rich gave a small and shy smile, a few beads of sweat running down his face. "Whoopsie?" He squeaked shyly hoping to lighten up the mood. You can tell that they werent too happy with this cause the last thing that the first cop said was:

"Get him."
With those words out of his mouth, Rich ran like never before. He pushed every civilian out of the way just so he could not get caught an possibly be dumped in the slammer.
He panted as he got out of the crowd of protesting civilians. Rich looked back and squeaked as he saw the policemen step closer and closer, making their way through the sea of protestors.
Luckily, he saw someone on a motorbike, The man had dark brown skin and a Pansexual cape on, that was blowing in the wind as he stradled his motorbike.
Quickly thinking, Rich ran onto the motorbike with the unknown stranger.

"What the..?" the man muttered as he felt extra weight on his bike. He looked at Rich, confusion painting his face.

"Shut up and just drive! GO! GO!" Rich yelled as the cops came closer. Without hesitation, the man zoomed away from the protest and the cops. Rich was relieved to be out of that problem but he knew hed be caught sooner or later.

After a while of driving away from the city, The man piped up. "So who are you?.." The driver asked, not taking his eyes of the road infront of him.

"Richard Goranski." Rich answered, looking at the sign he ha dused to protest with.

"Well, im Jake Dillinger. What are you doing on my bike anyway? I mean its fine and all but why?" He chuckled.

"I accidentally punched a policeman and now theyre coming for me." He replied dryly, like it wasnt a big deal. Jake chuckled as he drove on over to a gas station.
The pair got off of the bike as Jake filled it up.

"Anyway, thanks for saving me back there.." Rich scratched the back of his head.

"Hey, its no big deal." He shrugged as he stopped filling the bike with gas. Rich smiled as he started walking away.

Jale cocked a brow as he adjusted his cape. "Where you off to?"

"Im going home." Rich replied as he scanned the empty area.

"Oh no! Im taking you home!" Jake exclaimed.

"No! Its my fault were in the middle of nowhere."

"Nah, its fine! Youre a load of miles away from where you live, cmon! I insist!" Rich sighed as he walked back to Jake.

"Fine, if you say so.." Jake smiled as he straddled his bike. He looked back at Rich who wasnt on the bike yet.
"Do you wanna ride?" He asked sweetly.

"Hell yes." He said as he got on the bike, Ya know hes starting to like this man.

"Im warning ya, Prince. I dont go easy." Jake remarked, adjusting his cape again.

Rich blushed at the nickname he had received, but he thinked nothing of it. "Try me." Rich playfully said. Jake smirked at his confidence as he started the motorbike's engine.

This will be fun.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I dont do richjake that often dont I? Lmao