Until the end

It was Jeremy's birthday today and Michael had alot planned out for the two of them. He was currently making a special breakfast for the both of them.
He placed the pancakes on top of the table, he was very proud of his work since he designed it with things from different retro video games that they played all the time.

There was a super mario coin, A classic video game heart, A space invader, A cherry from pac-man and last but not the least A potion bottle that you could get from AOTD.

He rubbed his face with his hand, spreading a little bit of flour on his face. He placed the last plate down and as if on cue, Jeremy came down the stairs in his pajamas.

"Hey baby..." He yawned as he sat on a chair.

"Morning, Handsome! happy birthday!" Michael went over to him giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Thanks, Micha..." He smiled lazily.

"I made you pancakes!" He exclaimed. A smile danced on his lips.

"Aww...Mich, You're really sweet..I love you so much.." He took a bite of the mario coin pancake and gave a small hum of enjoyment as the sweetness danced around his mouth.

"Michael, This is like really good!"

"The secret ingredient is love!" Michael gave a wink and a finger heart to Jeremy who rolled his eyes playfully.
After a delicious breakfast, Jeremy and Michael got out of their pajamas and into their signature outifts.
The pair got into the PT. Cruiser as the engine rumbled.

"So I had the whole day planned for us! Just you and your Player 1!" He smiled brightly.

"Why am I Player 2 exactly?" jeremy gave a little frown.

"Well cause I totally dominate you in AOTD!" Jeremy scoffed jokingly as he looked out the window.
"but AOTD isnt the only thing I could dominate you in~" Michael smirked as he shifted into a flirtatious voice.
Jeremy widened his eyes and let out a squeak of embarrasment. His face flushing red.

The Filipino boy laughed as they started driving toward the arcade where they first met.
They parked the car then went inside the room that was filled with bright lights and neon colors, It may seem blinding to adults but to Jeremy and Michael it looked like paradise.
The two grabbed some quarters. They looked at each other then at a pac man machine.

"Race you." was all Jeremy said before blasting off towards the machine. With Michael following behind while yelling.
They wasted their time at all the retro games that the arcade had to offer.
The pair walked out, Hands exhausted from rapid button mashing. Hey, It was worth it cause they got a high score in space invaders lmao.
They got into the car, satisfied from all the gaming.
"I still cant believe you almost broke your arm in a fucking arcade."Jeremy laughed.

"Hey dont act like it wasnt also your fault!"

"It wasnt my idea to try and jump across a wet floor."

"But you cheered on me! Youre lucky that you wont be paying your boyfriend's hospital bill on your birthday." Michael defended which led Jeremy to roll his eyes and smile.

"Sure, Cmon. You grumpy dork." They both drove off to a little carnival that was in town.
As they both got their tickets, They were welcomed with the sounds of iconic carnival music and the joyful screams of people who were having a grand time. The whole place smelled like popcorn and cotton candy. The rides were huge and colorful, This looked like a happy place, There was not a frown in sight.

Jeremy and Michael decided to go and try out the rollercoasters first. As they hopped on onto the red cart, Michael realized he had made a mistake but it was too late to go back now. The rollercoaster began, Starting off boring and calm until it was completely chaos. The rollercoaster isnt the only thing thats turning.
The pair screamed throughout the whole ride and so did the other passengers.