In order to protect

TW: blood, abuse, murder

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WOMAN!" A young Michael closed his eyes, as he heard his 'father' yell at his mother.
This has been going on for quite some time.
His father would abuse the two of them, they couldnt leave or call for help, cause he would kill them both.

"Alex, just listen ple-" He heard his mother's soft voice and then a glass shatter.
He then heard the door slam.
He held his pac-man plush tightly in his arms. He mustered the courage to go downstairs and check.
He quietly creeped down the stairs.
He then saw his mother on her knees, cleaning up the broken glass.
She was sobbing and she had a black eye.
This was the last straw.
He couldnt bare to see his own mother hurt.
He went down the stairs to console his mother.

"Mama, are you okay?" He asked while holding his plush.
His mother looked at him with tearful eyes.
She smiled weakly, Cupping her little boy's face.

"Im fine, Michael..." He gave his mother a big hug. She started sobbing a bit.
Michael just held her closer.
He promised himself, that he would take revenge.
For his mother and himself.

-a few years later-

"Im off to work..Bye, See you later, dear" Andrea kissed her son's forehead and went out. Perfect.
Michael glanced at his father, who was laying on the couch, drinking a beer.
He went upstairs and began to plan.
He couldn't believe he was doing this, even though hes overwhelmed with fear.
He knew this was the only way.
He then heard his father yell.

"MICHAEL, GET ME ANOTHER BEER!" He commanded, Michael sighed as he went down stairs then to the kitchen.
This will all be over.
He grabbed a beer for his father and a cookie for himself.

"Here.." He said as his father grabbed it out of his hand.

"Now get lost." He said as he opened the can and started to drink.
He went upstairs again, and grabbed a cloth and a bottle of some kind of chemical.
After a while, he waited for his father to fall sleep, he quietly crept downstairs.
He positioned himself behind him, he gripped the cloth firmly, a few beads of sweat pouring down.

He shoved the cloth over his father's face, he began to struggle, Michael tried his best to keep it on his mouth. Using his free hand to hold him down
After some struggling, he lied slump on the couch.
Michael smiled to himself.
He did it.
He dragged his unconscious body down the stairs to the basement, where he tied him up on a chair.
Hes actually doing it, oh god, wait what if someone catches him?
This is a mistake.
He sucked in a breath and went up to grab something.

As he went downstairs, his father's eyes began to flutter awake.
He looked around in confusion.

"W-Wha? Where the fuck am I?" He asked, amger showing in his tone.

"Your in the basement, I knocked you out and sent you here." Michael answered, keeping his tone stable, even if hes overwhelmed with fear.

"Let me go, you fucking brat!" He said as he tried to let his hands go.
Michael swallowed a slump in his throat.

"Why should I?"

"You little...just wait until I put my hands on your neck! Youll be dead on the spot!" He growled.
The Filipino stood firm, trying not to show fear.

"Me dead? Well lets see about that.." Michael let his anger took over him, all the things that he did to him and his mother, it wont happen, no more.

"What are you....LET ME GO, YOU STUPID BITCH!" His father snapped.
He chuckled, looking completely insane.

"Letting you go now? We havent even started yet!" He said as he grabbed something from a toolbox.

"What..?" The boy grinned, as he put on an apron, and taking out something that would end this.

A knife.

"What are you doing with that?.." He shrunked in fear.

"Dont worry! I'll try to make your death quick! No one would ever see you again.." The boy stood infront of his father, He stabbed the knife into his father's arm, which earned a scream of agony from him.
The blood was dripping from the wound.

"All the things you did to me and Mom...This is revenge for all your misdeeds.." He stuck the knife deeper.

"STOP THIS!" Michael chuckled at his pathetic attempt on stopping him.
He took out the knife, fresh blood pouring from it and the stab wound.
He was mesmerized by the sticky, red liquid that was flowing down.
He smiled.

"Y-youre a f-fucking psychopath..." The boy glared down at him, and smirked.

"You made me this way..." He pointed the knife towards his neck.

"Goodbye, father." He smiled, sweetly as he stabbed his neck, letting the red substance ooze from the stab wound.
His watched his father's life slowly draining away.

He was dead.
But he wasnt done just yet, he wanted more.

"See you in hell, Father!"

He took the knife out and stabbed him in the chest, 10 times, anger and insanity completely taking him over.
His apron was now covered with blood.
He looked at his hands, they were also covered with crimson colored blood. There were also puddle of fresh blood on the floor.
He knew he was insane.
He smiled, which turned into a maniacally laugh. He fell to his knees, still laughing.
The feeling was amazing, its like he never wants to stop.
He knows that this is wrong.
But it just felt amazing, the adrenaline flowing into his veins, how much it made him happy. Still, he knew that it was wrong, people could go to jail for this.
He realized, his mother would be close to home.
He looked up at the dead and lifeless body, then at his bloody hands.
He was thinking on how to dispose the body.
An idea popped in his head.
A smirk curled up on his lips.
He decided that he would only do this in order to protect and to help.
He stood up, hovering over the bloody corpse.

"This'll be perfect."

-bonus-

"Hey, Im home!..." Andrea opened the door, placing her hand bag down.

"Welcome back, Mama!" Michael greeted as he dried his hands on a piece of cloth and stepped out of the kitchen.

"Hmm? Wheres your father?.." She said while scanning the place for him.
Michael smiled.

"Mama, you dont need to worry about him anymore, I took care of him. Hes gone from our lives forever! We will never see him ever again, not ever!" Michael informed while grinning widely.
His mother's eyes widened, a soft smile escaping her lips, as well as a few tears.

"Michael, thats incredible! Thank you!.." She held her son close.

"Whats that smell?" She asked as she sniffed the delicious aroma.
Michael chuckled.

"I made dinner! Cmon lets eat!" He said as he dragged her to the kitchen.

___

They dug into the delicious meal, savoring the flavor.

"Michael, this tastes amazing! Youre a wonderful cook!" She said as she sipped the pork soup. He giggled.

"Thank you, Mama.." He glanced at the basement door, the warm smile was replaced with a devilish smirk.

"Its a special recipe."