three

TZUYU'S POV

DAY 1

"we should sleep"i suggested.

i saw her sitting on my bed while i took a bath in the bathroom,she was looking down and i bet she's thinking bout different thoughts.

"but ghost don't sleep"she said and smiled,i clenched my fist and went closer to her,i knelt down infront of her and she blushed.

whut?!

"as i said before,you're not a ghost to me"i said and smiled,i held her cheeks causing her to blush even more.

i chuckled and stood up.

"im just gonna cook for myself"i said,i was about to walk away when she suddenly spoked.

"i'll go with you!"she said and ran towards me,i smiled and we both walk and reached the kitchen.

oh i forgot to tell,i live on my own.

she sat on a chair while i opened the fridge and fuck i don't have any stocks left.

i take a look at the top drawers and saw easy cook noodles left.

i took it and prepared the pot,i poured it with water and let it boil.

i looked at her and scratch the back of my head,this is all i got.

i get the last egg on my fridge and opened the pack of noodles,the water is boiling and i put the noddles carefully.

minutes later,the noddles are soft so i put the egg but sana get the chopsticks and stir the egg yolk.

we both looked at each other and smiled.

"you should always stir the egg yolk"she said and gave me the chopsticks,she sat on the chair again.

i heard her stomach grumbled.

i looked at her and i chuckled,she looked down because she's shy.

i poured the noodles on the bowl and gave the other bowl to her.

"you should eat woman"i said and smiled,i sat on the chair and eat too.

she ate the noddles happily.

so Ghost gets hungry too?

minutes later,we finished eating and i washed the dishes.

then we went in my room and lay down on the bed,our faces is just inches away from each other.

i can feel her breathe in my nose,im taller than her and its cute,She's Cute.

She closed her eyes and held my cheek,i put my hand on her waist and closed my eyes.

hoping that we'll meet on my dreams.