nine

Day 7

"tzuyu-ah"she called so i faced her.

i am now cooking lunch for the both of us and we are now at the kitchen.she's sitting on her favorite chair as always.

"yes sana?"

"can we go to my grave?"she asked shyly so i frozed.

"of course sana we can,just don't cry after okay?"i said and she nodded happily.

i finished cooking lunch and we both ate it,she finished her food quickly maybe she's excited to go there huh?

i took a bath and make sure that i brought my towel and clothes with me because i don't want it to happen again,its so embarrassing.

i took a quick bath and dried myself up,i wore my clothes and went outside the bathroom.

i get my bagpack and we went outside the house.

"do you know where is your grave?"i asked her seriously.

"at the cemetery of course"she said and laugh,i glared at her.

"im serious"i said

"no,you're tzuyu"she said while laughing.

i held her hand and she stopped laughing,she looked at me.

"you always make fun of me huh?"i asked and she just chuckled.

i hold her hand tight while we are walking towards the bus stop,we went inside the bus and sit down.

she's near the window and i saw the beautiful view with the most beautiful person i've met.

i took out my camera and took a photo of her but when i look at the photo i only see the window and the view,i never saw sana inside the photo.

oh i forgot She's just a Ghost.

"gotta keep this"i said and put the photo inside my bag,it doesn't matter if there's no sana in the photo atleast the photo have memories with her.

we reached the cemetery and she guided me the way,we reached a tomb and it looks new.

"MINATOZAKI SANA".

I looked at her and she smiled.

"you're a minatozaki?"i asked and she nodded happily.

"well my tomb is new,its cute"she said and touched it.

she stared at the her grave for a while and she looked at me with a smile.

"i hope when my day ends,you'll visit me okay?"she said so i smiled.

"i will always visit you sana"i said and held her cheeks.

i took out my camera and take a picture of her and her grave,after that i wrapped my arm around her neck and took a picture of us.

i smiled at the camera and took 3 photos of us,i kept the photo inside my bag and we both talked about being a ghost.

she told me about stuffs when she always do when she was still alive,she teared up because she misses being alive.

"imagine i am alive and we always hang out with each other tzuyu"she said and chuckled causing a tear to escaped in my eyes.

i quickly wiped it and she noticed it,she held my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"don't cry"she said and hugged me.

i hugged her back and tears began running down in my eyes,its hard living without her.

it feels like when she's gone
im already dead inside.