ten

Day 8

we are now walking down the streets and its already midnight,our hands are interwined while we're feeling the cold breeze of the night.

the wind is cold,the soroundings are quiet and only the beats of our heart can be heard.

i saw her shivering thats why i gave her my hoodie,she blushed and wear the hoodie.

"that's my favorite hoodie,you can have it"i said with a smile.

"yey!thankyou tzuyu ah!"she said and kissed my cheeks,i frozed when she did that and i looked at her.

she just smiled with my favorite hoodie.

i held my cheek and i can't believe that she did that,my heart wants to explode with happiness.

i hold her hand again and we walked down the streets,i don't want this moment to end.

i want this to last forever but i forgot.

"she'll left soon".

we reached the park when i first saw a beautiful girl and she's with me right now.

the girl who brought joy to me
the girl who made me happy
the girl who made me feel
butterflies on my stomach
the girl who made me realize
that if you truly love the person
you will love her even she's just
nothing but a ghost who wandered
the world full of cruel people.

We lay down on the clear space,we watched the stars twinkling from above,we watch the beautiful blue skies from above.

i hold her hand while watching the stars.

"Sana"i called and she faced me,we arw now facing each other.

"you are so beautiful"i said and caress her hair while she looked at me with a sly smile on her face.

"thankyou"she said

"you're welcome beautiful woman"i said and she began to caress my cheeks,our faces are just inches away from each other.

she closed her eyes while i lean closer to captured her lips but she pulled her face away.

"tzuyu,we can't"she said and sat down.

i just plainly looked at her.

maybe its time to let her know my feelings about her.

"Sana,i like you"i blurted out and she looked at me with a shocked look.

"since from the start when i saw you crying at the park,i can't explain my feelings when i approached you"i said and held her shoulders.

"tzuyu.."that's all she can say when i look at her directly at her chestnut eyes.

"i don't care if you're a ghost sana!i love you okay?!"i said and she teared up.

"tzuyu,we can't"she said and stood up.

"im afraid to hurt you tzuyu,you know what will happen soon right?you should think tzuyu"she said and tried to walk away.

but i held her wrist and pulled her closer to me,her eyes widened and i hugged her tight.

letting my tears fall in my eyes.

"its okay of you reject my feelings,its okay if you can't accept them im not forcing you to love me in the first place,just stay with me"i said and pulled away.

she looked at me with tears in her eyes,she hugged me tight again and cried on my chest.

"shh don't cry you look ugly"i said and wiped her tears.

she hugged me tight and she doesn't want to let go not until she fell asleep on my chest.

i gave her a piggyback ride while i walked us home with her sleeping on my back.

i smiled bitterly.

"its okay tzuyu,atleast you tried".