fourteen

Day 12

i woke up and find myself lying on the ground,i stood up slowly because im feeling a little dizzy.

"Sana"i called but no one responded,there's no Sana here.

i wandered the house,i went in the kitchen,the bathroom and the living room but there's no shadow of her.

maybe she just went somewhere?

i just scratched the back of my neck and went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a bath.

after that i went inside the kitchen and cook breakfast for us,i ate the food i cook because i know she'll be back in an hour that's why i sealed her food.

i went in the living room to watch our favorite movie,i found the movie boring when she's not watching here with me.

i switched off the TV and clean the house instead,i wonder if we both did this together it will be fun huh?

i cleaned the house,i swept and mop the floor,i cleaned the ceiling and took the webs off,i cleaned our room i fix the pillows and the blankets.

i washed the dishes too and saw that my stocks are plenty that's why i took my hoodie and head to the grocery.

when im at the grocery,i picked sana's favorite snacks maybe we can watch and play games when she comes home.

i smiled foolishly,imagining things i want to do with her on her remaining days,i picked many snacks and pay it on the counter.

i went straight home because i thought Sana is there but she isn't,i dropped the paper bags and tears began to fall in my eyes.

its almost night and she's still not here,i looked at the food on the table and its not being eaten yet.

i looked at the clock and its already 8:30 in the evening and she's not here,i was waiting for her.

but she didn't appear.

"Sana please come home"i mumbled and stared at the door.

im always waiting for you.

i can't take this anymore,i stood up and ran towards the door.

i ran on the street while shouting her name,i kept shouting her name i don't care if stupid people are looking at me and began to say stupid things.

"SANAA!!"i shouted and i reached the park when we both usually go,tears began to form on the side of my eyes.

i take a look at my wrist watch and it's already 11 in the evening,just an hour and it will be Day 13.

maybe she's in the cemetery.

i run and run till i reached the cemetery,i found her tomb and found her sitting beside it while tears are running down in her eyes.

"Sana?"i called and she faced me.

i clenched my fist when i saw her crying beside her tomb,i went closer to her and hugged her tight as she sobbed on my chest.

"go away tzuyu"she said while sobbing hard but i hug her tighter.

"no!"i firmly said and kissed her forehead.

"please tzuyu"she said

"i don't care if you push me away,you're the only person who can make me feel better i must stick with you"i said causing her to look at me.

she cried again and i smiled.

"im afraid to hurt you tzuyu"she said causing me to chuckle bitterly.

"its okay if you hurt me,hurt me as long as you want Sana"i said causing her to cry harder like a baby.

i don't care if you hurt me
hurt me as long as u want
im always okay when it comes
to you.

i love you always Sana,
always remember that.