twenty

Day 19

since its her last day tomorrow,i planned a little date for the both of us.

i told her to go at the park for a while because i will do something on the house,i told her too to look some nice dress.

i prepared the table and the lights.

i looked at the clock and its already 9:58 in the evening so i should hurry,i prepared the food on the table.

she will be here any moment now.

i wish my candlelight dinner for her will be successful and i hope she would like it.

i go upstairs and take a bath,i wore a tuxedo and it fits on me well.

i look neat.

she knocked on the door that's why i wore a hoodie and turned all the lights off.

i took a deep breathe before opening the door,my eyes went wide when i saw her wearing a new white dress with a smile flastered on her face.

i smile too.

"hey tzuyu ah,why us everything so dark?"she asked and peek her head on the door but i pushed her lightly.

i took the blindfold out of my hoodie and wear it in her eyes,she just smiled and i guided her inside the house.

"stay there"i whispered and went towards the table to light the candles,i switched on the music which is our favorite music.

can't help falling inlove
-saxophone version-

i went behind her again and whispered.

"are you ready?"i asked so she nodded,i took off the blindfold and i can see her tears falling down on her eyes.

"tzuyu ah"that's the only word she said when i began taking off my hoodie,showing her my tuxedo.

she smiled.

i guided her on the chair,she sat on it and i kissed the top of her hand.

"you look really beautiful"i complimented,she smiled.

"you look very handsome chou"she said and i smirked.

"you kept calling my surname huh?you want it too?"i said and she nodded happily.

"then i'll marry you"i said with a wide smile.

"of course you will"she said and we both laugh.

"we should eat,i prepared food for us"i happily said and she nodded.

we ate the food i cook earlier,the food that we usually eat and its our all time favorite.

after we finished our dinner,i stood up and offered my hand to her.

"can i have a chance to dance with you?ms.minatozaki?my soon to be mrs.chou?"i asked and she took my hand willingly.

"of course mr.chou"she said and wrapped her arms around my neck,i put my hands on her waist and we began swaying with the music.

"i can't help falling inlove with you"i blurted and she smiled,she kissed my cheek gently.

"i can't too,you're too hard to handle"she said and chuckled.

"the only thing i can say to you right now is"i cutted and smiled.

"what?"she asked with confusion written on her face,i can see the spark in her eyes,the spark that i also see in myseld when she is near.

i lean closer to whisper in her ear.

"i love you very much"i said with a wide smile,she looked at me and teared up,i chuckled and wiped her tears.

"thankyou for making me realize that loving you is the best way to make me happy"i said as we sway with the music.

she just looked at me while tears are running down in her beautiful eyes.

Her eyes that i can't even unsee.

"let me say all the words i want to say to you sana,let me please"i pleaded and she show me a sly smile.

"sure tzuyu ah"she said so i take a deep breathe.

"so first of all,i didn't expect that you will change a monster like me,i didn't expect that you will come and change my life and also me.to that days we have spend together i fell easily inlove with you,that was love is then i realize that loving a ghost like you is not impossible,i love you sana and i don't care what you are,i love every inch of you,i love your personality and i love who you are."i said sincerely.

"you're the only star that lights my whole damn sky"i added and kissed her forehead sweetly.

"tzuyu ah..thankyou"she uttered so i smiled.

"that's nothing sana,i love you"i said and hugged her really tight,she hugged me back and sobbed.

"i love you too"she said then we stared at each others eyes.

the way i touch her body,its making me feel thousand of sparks running down on my whole body.

she makes me feel this way,
the feeling i've been craving of
she made me feel love.