special chapter (3)

"tzuyu ah"i heard someone's calling me and her voice is so familiar,i opened my eyes and saw..Sana.

she is now smiling from ear to ear.

"its time to go"she said and kissed my forehead,she held my hand and took me somewhere.

then i saw my body,lying on the hospital bed with blood stains on my chest.

"i am dead?"i asked her

she looked at me and nodded,i hugged her tight and kissed her forehead sweetly.

"we can finally be together again"she said so i smiled.

"yes,this time i'll prove to you that i can't afford to lose you again"i said and she looked at me with a smile.

"i can't lose you too,let's live happy together my mr.chou"she said and i caress her cheeks.

i take a look at my body and take a look at her again,she wears the smile that i wanted to see every single fucking day.

i hugged her again tightly.

"im home sana"i said and she kissed my cheeks.

"finally,i've been waiting for you"she said and caress my cheeks.

i look at her in the eyes,her eyes are so beautiful.she's so beautiful.

"good to have you home"she said and i lean closer to capture her soft lips,her lips that are like drugs.

its so addictive,i wanted to taste it everytime.

"let's go?"she asked so i nodded.

we walked somewhere then i saw the light,she looked at me so i looked at her.those stare,its melting me always.

"what is this?"i asked and she smiled.

"heaven"she said so i plastered a wide smile on my lips,she chuckled and about to walk away but i held her arm.

"sana"i said and she looked at me with a lazy smile on her plump lips.

"yes tzu?"she asked and i pulled her causing her to be shocked,she's infront of me with still a shock look.

"i always wanted to say this for a very long time"i started and she's just calm.

"sana,you know how much i love you right?you know that i waited for years just waiting for me to see you and now im here,im here with you again so please can you give me a chance to prove you that i love you and let me stick with you till the end?minatozaki sana will you be my girlfriend?"she teared up and sobbed on my chest,i hugged her tightly.

"i love you sana,i will always love you"i said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes,she smiled and pecked my lips.

"i love you too tzuyu,till death do us part.no one can take you away from me again,i am yours and only yours tzuyu"she said so i smiled.

i kissed her soft lips and pulled away.

"i can't help falling inlove with you"i said and held her hand,she smiled.

we both walk into the light and saw how beautiful this place is.

we're now together again,im so happy.

i saw her again
im with her again
i love her so much.

on our next lives,she's still the only one i'll love.

this is love,this is us❤

END.