nineteen

Day 17

i woke up sana too early because we are going on a trip today,i rent a car for us and i learned driving from the past.

"tzuyu ah its too early"she whined and buried her face in the pillows.

"we got a long trip sana"i whispered in her ear so she quickly sat up and looked at me.

"we'll do camping near the cliff"i said and she smiled,she hugged me and kissed me in the cheeks.

"thankyou for always making me happy"she whispered and i chuckled,i hug her back and kissed her forehead sweetly.

"that is good to hear,im doing my job so right"i whispered her too,she smiled and buried her face on the crook of my neck,i prepared our things earlier while she was sleeping peacefully on our bed.

"we should go now,you should wear this"i said and gave her the hoodie,she wore it quickly and helped me put our things on the back seat.

i let her sat on the shotgun seat and i went on the drivers seat,i started the car and drive away.

"let's play some music!"she said and pressed the button then her favorite music started to play.

JOJI-SANCTUARY

"Go ahead and bark after dark
Fallen star, I'm your one call away
Motel halls, neon walls
When night falls, I am your escape
When you lay alone, I ache
Something I wanted to feel"she sang while closing her eyes.

She took out my camera and took us some photos,we're on the highway at the moment and damn its feels like we're the only car on the road.

If you've been waiting for fallin' in love
Babe, you don't have to wait on me
'Cause I've been aiming for heaven above
But an angel ain't what I need.

"are we there yet?"she asked and whined.

"its too far sana,there's food on the back you can eat"i said with a smile,she nodded and get the bag full of food.

well i sneaked out of the house while she was still asleep to get some groceries,then i cooked food for us and yeah,its tiring but i needed to do it for her.

she ate the food cutely,she have a sauce on the side of her lips so i wiped it using my right hand while the other one is on the steering wheel.

"thankyou mr.chou"she said

"you're welcome ms.minatozaki"i said and focused on driving again.

"my soon to be mrs.chou"i blurted and she chuckled.

"you'll marry me?"she asked with a smile.

"absolutely,not now but soon"i said and she suddenly kissed my cheek,i blushed and she just smiled, she rested her back on the seat and closed her eyes.

she slept after she ate the food i prepared,such a cute baby.

Not anyone, you're the one
More than fun, you're the sanctuary
'Cause what you want is what I want
Sincerity
Souls that dream alone lie awake
I'll give you something so real.

hours later we are near to our destination so i waked her up,she opened her eyes and she looks so groggy,it makes me chuckle.

"we're near"i said and she looked at the clock,its already 4pm in the afternoon,the sun is slowly going down.

we reached our destination and i parked the car near the forest,i guided her to the spot we're there's the cliff.

the sun is slowly going down and believe me,the view is very breathe taking,she just stared at the beautiful sunset infront of us.

"do you love a person?"she asked while her eyes are glued on the scene.

"yes"i said and put down all our bags on the ground,i held her hand and joined her to see the sunset.

"since we're at the cliff,you should let the world know how much you love her"she suddenly said.

"sure"i said and let out a deep breathe.

i lean closer to her ear and whispered the word,"i love you".

If you've been waiting for fallin' in love
Babe, you don't have to wait on me
'Cause I've been aiming for Heaven above
But an angel ain't what I need.

"eh?why did you whispered it to me?"she asked in confusion.

"because you are my world sana"i said and smiled,her tears began to fall in her beautiful eyes.

she really is beautiful,
beautiful as always.

"shh don't cry"i said and wiped the tears that kept falling down in her eyes.

Pull me oh so close
'Cause you never know
Just how long our lives will be.

she hugged me tight and began to sob in my chest,she soaked my shirt but i didn't budge to say it because i know,she will feel better when we were like this.

"you always makes me cry,not because you hurt me,its just because you always makes me happy"she said and pulled away,she wiped her tears and smiled.

"its a pleasure to make you happy"i said and kissed her forehead sweetly.

if you've been waiting for fallin' in love
Babe, you don't have to wait on me
'Cause I've been aiming for Heaven above
But an angel ain't what I need.

"i love you so much minatozaki sana"i said and wrapped my arms around her waist.

she wrapped her arms on my neck and we began to sway slowly near the cliff,we have smiles on our faces while our hearts are screaming with joy.

"i love you too Chou Tzuyu"she said

i will love you,i will always do.

Se Agapo Sana
Te Amo Sana
Aishiteru Sana
Saranghae Sana
Mahal Kita Sana
Palangga Taka Sana

different languages but there's only
one meaning.

"i love you Sana".