eight

Day 6

"tzuyu ahh im bored!"she whined and pout.

"hi bored,im tzuyu"i said and she showed me a grumpy looked.

"tzuyu im serious!"she said

"no,you're bored!"i said and crossed my arms,she laugh because of my cuteness lol.

"its my first time seeing you like that,you look like a gay"she said and laugh her ass over,she's the only one who can laugh and belittle me.

"you call me gay without knowing that girls drool and love me?"i asked her and she just laugh again.

"maybe im the only girl who doesn't drool over you"she said and wipes her tears because of laughing so hard.

"and you don't love me too?"i asked.

"of course i love you"she said and laugh

"you what?"i asked in confusion

she stopped laughing and looked at me.

"i-i didn't say anything"she uttered and gulped,i smirked at her.

"you love me huh?"i teased her and she just looked down and blushed madly.

she didn't speak any words,she just looked down.

i stood up and offered my hands for her,she looked at me and smiled,she took my hand willingly.

"since your bored,what about a little dance ms.sana?"i said chuckled.

"sure,its a pleasure mr.tzu"she said and wrapped her arms around my nape while i put my hands on her waist.

we stared at each other lovingly,i feel butterflies on my stomach again and damn i think im falling inlove deeply with this girl.

i can feel a thousand of sparks on my body at the moment she stared lovingly at my eyes,i wish we could stay like this forever.

we swayed even there's no music to hear,we keep swaying ourselves while staring at each other lovingly.

"stay with me sana"i said sadly and i clenched my fist,it feels like im going to cry in this situation.

she looked down and i can saw tears running down in her rosy cheeks,i raised her chin up and wiped her tears.

"don't cry"i said while wipping her tears but it kept falling down,she hugged me tight and sobbed hard on my chest.

"i wish i could tzuyu"she said and cried hard,soaking my shirt.

i caress her hair and let her cry on her chest,i wish you could stay a little longer sana,i really wish.

"i wish i could spend some more time with you,i wish we could have fun a little longer,i wish we could be like this a little longer tzuyu but we can't im sorry"she said and looled at me with sadness in her eyes.

"its okay sana,let's just meet each other soon"i said and smiled at her weakly,she smiled back at me and wiped her tears.

"let's fix the broken pieces
when fate crosses our path
again,Sana."

we lay down on the bed and she slept quick,we our now facing each other while our faces is just inches away from each other.

i stared at her perfectly beautiful face,i caress her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

i closed my eyes and sleep with her too.

she may be a ghost
but i treat her like a
person who is happily
alive.

she's so special to me
she brought joy to my life
she made me happy
i love her.

"I LOVE YOU SANA".