sixteen

Day 14

expect some sweet and spicy words!

"what do you want to do today sana?"i asked her and she just looked at me with a bored face,she look like a dump potato pfft haha.

"hmm,we should do something i didn't expirience?"she said so i smiled.

"have you ever tried fishing before?"i asked her and she shook her head.

"we should do that,its fun"i said and she shrugged her shoulders with a scared face.

i chuckled on her cuteness.

"im scared to fall in the boat"she said and pout.

"we're not gonna ride a boat pabo"i said and laugh hard,she glared at me and i found it really cute.

she looks like a angry shiba inu.

"fine,let's go later!"she whined so i pinch her cheeks,she's so cute like i wanna bite her.

"let's eat sana"i suggested and she stared at me seductively.

"eat me instead"she said and bit her lips,i widened my eyes and stuck my tounge out.

"ew"i said and faked vomiting.

"luh choosy"she said and laugh hard.

"whatever"i said and went inside the kitchen to eat,i should prepare our food right now for the fishing thingy.

"aren't you gonna eat sana?"i asked her

"nah,im full"she answered and i sigh.

i eat fast and prepared our food.

i put it inside my bag and i took a quick bath,after that i went inside the living room and saw sana with a crossed leg reading a magazine on the couch.

"let's go?"i asked and she stared at me,she stood up with a smile on her face as she approach me and cling on my arm.

i can feel her breast on my arm,argh.!

i blushed while looking down,we ride the bus and its very awkward huh?the way i look at her cleavages it makes my thing ache huhu.

i looked away and stared at the window instead but she kept clinging on my arm huhu.

"tzuyu ah are you okay?"she asked and stared at me worriedly,that melons is bothering me argh please lord cleanse my eyes and my soul.

"i-im okay"i said and looked away from her.

"you look sick"she said and lean closer,i can feel her hot breathe on my neck.

"im okay"i said and looked down,pretending that i'll sleep since the fishing area is miles away.

---
"tzuyu-ah wake up we're here!"i heard sana said so i opened my eyes and stood up,i held her hand and went outside the bus.

we walked towards the lake and yes!we reached our destination!

her eyes explored from the beautiful scenery in front of her,then she looked at me with a wide smile.

i gave her the fishing rod and we began fishing,i laugh at her sudden cuteness because she don't know how to use the fishing rod.

i put down my rod and went behind her,i held her fishing rod and help her.

i can hear her breathe becomes rage,why?im just helping her.

then minutes later the rod becomes wiggly so it signals us that there's a fish yey!finally.

"pull up!"i said and she did,we both pull up the rod and then we got the fish but we stumbled on the ground.

this is bad,she's on top of me.

i quickly sat up and pretended that nothing happened,i blushed madly and looked down.

"ah my butt hurts"she groaned and stood up while massaging her own butt.

i stood up and massage my lower back,it hurts too argh,but i suddenly remembered how her butt got rubbed on my crotch,damn its making my thingy hurts so much i needed to release this later.

we sat on the large rock near the lake and panted,we got tired because of one single fish.

"do you have fun today?"i asked her

"kindda"she said and rubbed her neck.

"hmm"i hummed in response.

"but im happy"she blurted causing me to look at her face,she looked at me too.

"why?"i asked

"because you're here with me"she said causing me to smile foolishly,she smiled to me.

those words made my heart
flutter,to be honest.