eighteen

Day 16

"tzuyu ah wake up!"i can hear her while shaking my shoulders.

i groaned and covered myself with a blanket,she pulled it away and pinch my cheeks cutely.

"its time to wake up tzuyu"she said so i opened my eyes and saw the most gorgeous woman in my eyes.

the most amazing thing that god gave,she brought joy to me and she's my relief in every pain.

i smiled and she lay down on my chest,we stayed like that for a while then we walk towards the kitchen to eat because she cook for us.

i look at the clock and its just 3am in the morning,my eyes went wide because damn its so early.

"why did you wake me up so early?"i asked as i sat on the chair,she served me food and smiled.

"we will watch the sunrise tzuyu"she said so i chuckled,well the sunrise thingy will start in an hour.

we both ate our food and we wear my hoodie,she always wear my favorite one and it suits her.

we went inside the house and walk on the cold streets,the sky is still a little dark and there's plenty of stars.

we held each others hand while crossing the road,we reached the park which is in front of the ocean.

the sun will rise up in minute now so we should wait,she rested her head on my shoulder and let out a sigh.

"you okay?"i asked and she nod.

then here it comes,the sun is slowly rising up.she teared up in the scene in front of her.

i wrapped my arms around her neck so that she will feel comfortable,she will feel home in my arms.

"the sunrise is beautiful"i said while staring at the sun who is now rising up.

"yes it is"she responded and didn't break the stare at the beautiful sun.

"like the person who is now beside me"i blurted so she looked at me.

i smiled widely at her and she kissed my cheek causing me to blush madly,i looked down and she chuckled.

"i love you sana"i said and hugged her in front of the sun,she hugged me back tight.

"i love you too"she said,my heart beats so fast because of her,my heart is screaming her name over and over again.

---
its 4pm in the afternoon while me and sana are on the couch watching something on the television.

"what time is it?"i asked so she take a look at the clock and said.

"its 4:00pm"she said and glued her eyes on the television again.

i stood up causing her to stumble on the couch,she whined and i chuckled.

"yah you didn't inform me that you're going to stand up"she said and sat again,i looked at her and offered my hand.

she took my hand willingly and smiled.

"where are we going?"she asked while we are walking towards the door.

"we only watched the sunrise and its not complete when we didn't watch the sunset right?"i asked and smiled,her eyes become teary.

i smiled and drag her with me outside and we went back on the spot where the sun is really beautiful.

we sat on the bench and waited for the sun to go down,good thing i always brought my camera here with me.

i took a picture of her and the sun,gotta put our pictures on a album with captions,i know its cheesy but i wanted to try it for her.

the sun is slowly going down and the sky change its color to dark orange with some yellowy side.

"its beautiful"she blurted while staring at the sun,she's beautiful in any angle guys to be honest.

i love every inch of her.

"like you right?"i asked and chuckled,she looked at me with a smile.

"you always say that im beautiful"she said and rested her head on my shoulder.

"its just because you really are"i said and kissed her forehead sweetly while she's watching how the sun goes down inside the wide blue ocean.

"you're always sweet mr.chou,i love it"she said and chuckled.

"sorry sana but i love you more"i said and she just pinch my arm and said that she suddenly felt butterflies on her stomach.

i love her and i will always will.