III.I. Wild Night

Saturday 9:50 P.M.

Anastasia group walked through the park looking for any sign of a potential exit. The sky had turned official dark an hour ago and at this point, no one could see two feet in front of them.

"Would now be a bad time to say that my phone is low on battery?" Iris said aloud.

Tessa looked at her and smiled, "Just don't let the killer know that. We don't need a pretty girl like you dying on us."

Iris rolled her eyes and made her way to the front with Anastasia.

Cliff stopped walking and spoke, "All amusement parks have maps right?" The group stopped and nodded. "Then if we can a map or something we can find the other exits instead of wandering."

The group looked at Anastasia, liking the idea very much. Iris looked at her, approving the suggestion which Anastasia shrugged, "Okay. I guess we start checking these buildings."

--^--

Saturday 9:50 P.M.

Carlie led the group to an area and shined her light on a door that was labeled "Employees Only". She bowed while she presents the area. "Presenting our one and only way home."

"I'll only agree to that after I am home and I never see your faces ever again," Miles grumbled at her.

Rhydian looked at Miles then at the group. "I'll have to agree with Miles with that one."

The group was silent as the thought of Hannah's body came to mind once again. Zoey let out a sigh and turned towards the metal door. "Let's just get this over with."

Carlie tried to pull the door open but it wouldn't budge. She tried once more but ended with the same result.

"Why don't we try the window?" Penelope-Jane suggested while pointed to it. Carlie smiled before making her way towards it.

"Why are we here again? Seems to me we are doing nothing," Rhydian whispered to the others.

"Emotional support," Zoey whispered to him.

Miles made a face, "No one's crying on me. I'll tell you to suck it up."

"I think you would make a great therapist, Miles," Penelope-Jane laughed to which Miles glanced away at them, his cheeks puffed.

Carlie managed to crawl through the small window. She crashed into something before letting out a scream.

The group gave a worried glance and they rushed to the window. When they did Carlie came rushing out the door followed by an angry raccoon.

"Help!" The raccoon bared its teeth at her before scrambling off into the darkness. Carlie let out a laugh and the others gave a concerned look at her. "Sorry this has just been a wild night and it's only 10 o'clock." She walked inside and flashed her light around the room.

"Hey on the desk! There's a phone!" Rhydian reached for it as the others gathered around him. He punched in 911 and stood waiting. Growling, he threw the phone down. "He doesn't work."

"The cutters aren't in here but there's a first aid kit and some radios," Carlie stated as she picked up two radios. She handed one to Zoey who gratefully accepted it.

Suddenly the door to the room slammed shut with the sound of something sliding against the concert ground.

Miles ran to the door and tried to push it open. The door stood jammed against whatever was keeping it shut. "This is just f*cking great. This is exactly why I don't go out!" He continued to push until he slid down the door. Defeat on his face as the others watched him. He glared at them before turning away.

Part 2 coming soon