V.II. A Game to Play

Saturday, 11:35 P.M.

"Well..."

Carlie narrowed her eyes. "Well... Spit it out."

"Why are we just standing around. We have to find London and tie him down before he kills anyone else!" Rhydian told them as he looked around.

Tessa shook her head. "No! London's not killing anyone. It was a joke! London come out!"

"A joke! Killing people is not a joke, Tessa!" Rhydian growled.

"I don't think it's safe to come out. So I'm going to stay right here," London yelled from somewhere.

"H*ll right you are. I'm going to find you myself. No one locks me in a shed and calls it a joke!" Miles yelled to him as he stormed away looking for London.

"Right behind you," Rhydian said.

Tessa watched them leave and turned to the others that were left. They had their arms crossed and looked like they were going to murder her also. "Guys... Gals... We promise we didn't murder Hannah or Cliff. It wasn't us. We just pretend to kill London and you see that he's alive."

"So you being locked in the closet was a joke too?" Zoey told her. Her blue eyes turning an icy blue. Tessa couldn't look away and felt her heart clenching.

"Yes!" she shouted loud but it felt like a whisper to her. She backed away from the group of girls that was surrounding her.

"We found him!" Rhydian yelled as him and Miles dragged him by the arms. London was struggling to get away but soon gave up. They threw him next to Tessa, to which she helped him up.

"Tie them up!" Anastasia told the group. "We can put them in the shed and we can finally escape this place."

The group found some rope in the dumpster and they tied them up.

"You're making a grave mistake!" Tessa shouted as the door was slammed shut.

Miles flipped them off, mostly the door, and turned to look at the group.

Iris let out a sigh of relief. "We can finally leave."

Penelope-Jane nodded happily. "No offense but I ready to leave too."

~^~

Saturday, 11:59 P.M.

Anastasia promised to stay behind and to make sure they didn't escape. Rhydian had given her his crowbar in cause she had to defend herself.

Miles stood chopping the fence with the wire cutters and created a hole to escape through. The group stepped out of the amusement park and took a deep breath.

"We are free!" Penelope-Jane breathed and she spun in a circle and giggled happily.

Zoey laughed and faced the others. "Someone should go and call the police when they get service."

"Me! I want to leave now!" Miles quickly answered.

Carlie pulled out her keys and clicked the button to her car. "I'll go also. You guys hang tight okay. No dying on us."

They got into the car, the headlights hitting the group's faces. They covered their eyes and stood watching them leave.

"What are we going to do?" Iris asked as she looked around, nervously. "I feel like we shouldn't have left Ana alone with them."

Rhydian sat on Zoey's Jeep which caused Zoey to give him a look. He jumped off and said, "I'm sure she's fine but I suppose we should go and get them. We can place them next to that pole."

Zoey shrugged. "Okay."

Penelope-Jane shifted her feet, unsure. "I just can't believe two of your guys' friends would actually do that."

"Neither did I. I knew they were always jokesters but this..." Zoey's voice faded as she looked away. She brought out Hannah's necklace and rubbed her hand across it. She opened the locket and stared at the picture inside of it.

Zoey stopped walking and Penelope-Jane stopped beside her. "What is it?" she asked. Zoey showed her the picture of Iris and Penelope-Jane looked at her. "That's Hannah's locket right?"

"Iris... who was Hannah to you?" Zoey asked as she closed the locket around her hand.

Iris and Rhydian stopped and they looked at her. Iris rubbed her hand against her neck. "Well... There was on time that I was really... Drunk and um... You know how I get Z. It was just one time!" Iris's face was red and she hid her hands behind her face in embarrassment.

Penelope-Jane looked at Zoey with a look. "You don't think that..."

"Oh, God... Tessa and London."

Rhydian stared at Zoey and Penelope-Jane. "What about them? They are locked away. They can't hurt anyone else."

"It's not them that I'm worried about hurting someone. It's Anastasia I'm worried about. She's going to kill them!" Zoey dropped the locket and ran back inside.

OOOOOO PLOT TWIST!

Can the gang get to them in time!!?? Are Miles and Carlie going to be able to get the police to them in time??!