III.II. Wild Night

Saturday 10:30 P.M.

"I know this isn't like the best time to ask but have you been to an amusement park before," Anastasia asked Iris. They were currently searching through a pile of papers that they found in the trunk. Money totals, food truck locations, times rides opened, and basically nothing that they need.

Iris sighed and threw the papers back into the trunk. "No."

"Amusement Parks are fun though, Iris! There's food and games and fun rides. This one just... old and abandoned. I promise after this I'll take you to a better and nicer one," Anastasia told her while she closed the other trunk that she had been searching through.

Iris smiled a little at Anastasia's promise. "We'll see."

Cliff clapped his hands together making the two girls jump, totally forgetting that Cliff was in the room with them. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but the other two have already left. Knowing Tessa they could be up to anything."

"Right!" They left the building that they were in and stood in the central path. A huge coaster stood off to their left that was clearly behind the protocol. A haunted mansion ride was near the end of their path and they all looked at each other.

"They have to be in there. Those two lunatics wouldn't be anywhere else," Cliff told them as the wind started to shift. The door creaked open because of that causing Iris to jump.

Iris stood between Cliff and Anastasia and held onto both of them. "Don't you think that maybe we could just... wait for them? They'll have to come out sooner or later... right?"

"Come on, you can hold my hand," Anastasia said while grabbing her hand and started to walk. Iris gave an uncertain look at the house but held onto Anastasia tight.

"I'll be behind you all the enter time so nothing will happen," Cliff told her which made Iris feel a little better.

—^—

Saturday 10:50 P.M.

The house was dark... completely dark to the point no one could see their own body. Iris who was afraid of the dark was not having it. She had closed her eyes barely halfway through the walk and was counting numbers to herself. Cliff walked behind them with his flashlight glancing behind them every few seconds while poor Anastasia was dealing with Iris's iron grip on her arm.

"Iris... you're hurting my arm."

Iris nervously laughs and loosens her grip. "Sorry, Ana."

The light in the tunnel shifted darker as they walked before a blinding light appeared causing the three to shut their eyes. A tall glass wall lit up and inside stood Tessa and London chained onto separate beds.

They laid screaming for help and Tessa was pouring tears.

Cliff ran at the glass and started to pound on it. "London! Tess!" His face was masked with determination as he tried to slam into it.

"CHOoose OnE!" A mixture of voices combined together ran through the sound speakers along a single light flickered above.

Iris shook her head and started to back away. "This can't be happening.. not again! We aren't going to let them die right?"

Anastasia stood in shock, unsure of what was happening. "I.. We... can't choose between our friends," she stammered while making eye contact with Cliff. "Cliff there's... got to be another way in."

Cliff rammed himself into the glass but it didn't budge. Suddenly, a razor blade started to spin and slowly towards them. London gave Tessa a terrified look as he screamed, "Please just take me!"

"CHOoose OnE!"

"Not if I can help it!" Cliff picked up a rock and tried to throw it at the glass. "Stupid safety glass!"

The blades started to spin faster and move quicker after Cliff threw another rock. "Stop! Stop!" Anastasia yelled at Cliff, which he held another rock in his hand.

"Fine," he told her and dropped the rock. He growled as the blades stood a few feet from his friends. The three teenagers struggled to decide on what to do.

"London! We choose to save London!" Iris yelled at the mystery person and the two teenagers whipped around to look at her.

Cliff stared at her in horror. "Iris! No! You just gave them what they wanted!"

The blade continued its path and head straight for London instead of Tessa. London held his eyes closed as he waited for his final death.

"No! We didn't ask for London to die!" Anastasia growled. Iris turned away from the glass not wanting to watch.

The blades ripped through him just as the window to the scene disappeared and turned dark. London's scream dying through the speakers. Cliff ripped the speaker out of the wall and fell in defeat.

Sorry about this one being longer than normal. Part 3 will come out showcasing the other group.