Chapter 3

I'm in one of their rooms?!

"You're awake?"

I flinched, turning around and bumping into the drawer.

Leo stood in front of me, a sleepy expression on his face.

I didn't say anything, but just looked up at him curiously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He rubbed his eyes in a deep voice.

"What happened last night?" I asked a bit too quickly. I pressed my lips together, regretting how desperate I sounded.

Leo seemed to wake up at that, raising his eyebrows.

"Why? What do you think we did?" He took a couple of steps towards me. I grabbed the closest thing next to me, which just so happened to be a lightsaber.

"Stay away DiCaprio." I held it in front of me.

Leo didn't stop, but instead grabbed the lightsaber with his hand and pushed it against me.

"What's going on in that brain of yours?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Can you please just tell me what happened last night?" I mumbled, a little flustered. I gulped loudly.

"We..." he paused, creating suspense," Slept..." he paused again," In this bed."

"Obviously." I put the lightsaber down and dropped it on my foot. I winced.

Leo broke out into a fit of laughs. He laughed so hard, basically crawling on the floor. I tried hard not to roll my eyes.

"Please, Leo. I'm begging you. Just tell me how I got here." I whined, feeling like I was about to cry," And where's my phone?" I looked around desperately.

"Fine. Fine." Leo stood up," But you're not going to like it."

I paused, listening to him closely.

"I don't really know how you got to be so drunk. But..."

{Flashback} 3rd person

"Leo!" Haley cheered, jumping in front of him.

"Haley?" Leo laughed, furrowing his eyebrows at the sight he never thought he'd see.

"We were just leaving." Mia said next to her, trying to pull Haley along.

"Wait." Haley stayed put," I have something to say to you."

Leo raised his eyebrows," To me? Why?"

"I don't write fanfiction. And I'm going to be the best damn screenwriter ever!" Haley said confidently, almost yelling at him.

Leo stayed quiet. He found her really interesting in a sense, especially now.

"You'll see DiCaprio. I'll be so famous that even you won't get my screenwrites." She pointed at his chest. He looked down at her with an amused face, a smirk plastered on his lips.

Leo never meant to act like he was making fun of her. He was just curious about what she wrote. I guess it came off the wrong way.

"I believe you." Leo smiled," You'll be amazing at anything you do, Hales."

Haley nodded happily, before nodding towards Mia who smiled and pulled her along.

Not long after, Leo was standing in the kitchen, thinking about Haley's words over half an hour later. Replaying them in his mind.

"She's sort of...cute." He smiled while shaking his head at no one in particular.

Leo turned around before stopping at someone standing in front of him.