Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

River looked around, "At my house?" He asked equally as confused. I sighed. Madison must've set me up with River so she could go with Leo. That little bitch tricked me.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"Wrong house, I guess." I laughed awkwardly,"I should go." I turned to walk away.

"Wait." He spoke up. I looked back with wide eyes.

"Stay. I'll get you something to drink." He smiled. I hesitated, "Okay."
-
{3rd person}
Madison parked her car outside of Brads, quickly hopping out and marching her way towards the door. She knocked repeatedly until the door swung open.

Johnathan stood there with wide eyes,"Madison why are you..." he trailed off.

"Where's Leo?" She cut him off.

"He isn't here." Johnathan answered blanked face," Why?"

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"I know he's here. Just tell him I need a word." She tried again.

"I'm serious. He isn't here. He said he was busy." Johnathan innocently said with wide eyes.

"What's happening?" Another voice filled the door. The door opened further and Johnny appeared, eyeing Madison.

"Yes?" He asked in his normal cool tone.

Although Madison had a very intimidating persona, it was no match to Johnnys

Although Madison had a very intimidating persona, it was no match to Johnnys. His glare could make anyone quiver.

Madison seemed to shrink under his glare.

"Where's Leo?" She spoke softly. Johnathan rolled his eyes at the change of tone.

"He's not here. Check some other time." Johnny said, closing the door in her face. Madison scoffed," Did he just?..."

Johnny turned away from the door on the opposite side and rubbed the back of his neck as Johnathan watched. Although Johnny and Johnathan were total opposites they had a caring brother-like relationship.

"Don't open the door again for her." Johnny pointed out. Johnathan nodded quickly.

Johnny sighed, walking over towards the living room with Johnathan following slowly behind.

That girl needs help. Johnathan thought.
-
{Haley}
I sat down at a dining room table slowly, looking around. There was pictures of baby River almost everywhere, on the refrigerator, the living room and the walls. His family must really adore him.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked to fill the silence.

"Huh?" I asked, snapping out of his baby pictures.

"To drink." He repeated a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh...waters fine." I smiled. He nodded, placing a cold water bottle in front of me and returning to his own side of the table.