Introduction

The Autobots were fighting the Decepticons when something unexpected happened.

Optimus was fighting Megatron when Shockwave snuck behind the Prime and Megatron smirked evilly. Megatron said, "Do it quickly Shockwave." The Prime quickly spun around only for Megatron to grab him and held him down.

Shockwave walked over to the Prime with a needle. He injected the Prime with the strange chemical that was in the needle. Prime grunted in pain and Bumblebee saw what happened. Bumblebee commed Ratchet and started blasting at Megatron and Shockwave as he ran to aid his leader.

A Groundbridge had opened and Ratchet came running through with his blades out. He charged towards Shockwave and knocked him away from the Prime as Bumblebee blasted Megatron away from Optimus. Megatron smirked and said, "Well, you just made it easier for my plan to take place, scout."

The Prime hadn't move and something was clearly wrong. After a short while, Ratchet had ended up getting injected by a different colored chemical. The Decepticons had quickly left after Ratchet was injected. Bumblebee and Bulkhead had helped Optimus go through a Groundbridge that Ratchet had Raf activate. Arcee had assisted Ratchet in getting through the Groundbridge.

The next day, Ratchet nor Optimus could be found. Bumblebee heard giggling coming from Ratchet's berthroom. Bumblebee immediately alerted the others went he walked in the berthroom. The 3 bots and 3 kids stared in shock as they saw a sparkling Ratchet holding a little, frantic Optimus. It was assumed that Ratchet was giggling because of Optimus franically moving, most likely because he was panicking about everything being far bigger than him.

*Author*
I got the idea of a small Optimus from "Transformers One-Shots" series. It was really cute and I thought it would be cool to have a series where Optimus is little and Ratchet is a sparkling and 2 humans help the bots get through their situation.

What will happen next? (Honestly, I'm not to sure how I would make this story yet😅😅)