Serious Problem

Cassie POV

We were currently in the Autobot base. We had received a call 2 hours ago as to why Jassy, Midna, and Beea didn't respond to Luna or Izzy. They were most likely underground when Izzy and Luna tried to contact them. The tunnels they were in are 20 feet down. The radio signal wouldn't have had it down that far.

8 hours had pasted and there was still no contact from Beea, Midna, or Jassy. General Summers said from the radio, "General Summers to Cassie, do you copy?" I said, "I copy you loud and clear, General." General Summers said, "Have Jassy, Beea, or Midna contacted you or any of the others?" I said, "No, General. Why do you ask?" General Summers said, "They haven't been responding and the soldiers that were at the mission with them can't find them anywhere. They are certainly missing. There was another rock slide with an unknown cause that happened while they were looking for the 10 missing civilians. They could be stuck 25 feet under the rocks."

I gasped shocked and General Summers said, "Tell Luna to get you and the rest of the team to the location of Mission Buried and start searching for Midna, Jassy, and Beea. Stat!" I said, "Yes, Ma'am!!" I walked up to Luna and informed her of Jassy, Midna, and Beea's situation. I didn't care if they others heard since the others were going to be informed of the situation anyways. When I finished speaking, Luna nodded her head. Optimus, the bots, the kids, and the rest of Team Luna got very worried.

Luna said, "We'll head over to the location of Mission Buried. We'll have the dogs sniff them out. I'll tell the soldiers ahead of time to not be there until I give the signal so the bots could help move the boulders if that is okay with you, Optimus." Optimus said, "That's perfectly fine by me." Luna contacted the soldiers and asked for the location of Mission Buried. As she was doing that, I went to get my medical kits. Luna had just told the soldiers to stay put where they are until she gives the word. The soldiers hadn't dared to question Luna, they just followed orders.
~~~~
Luna POV

2 hours had pasted, I had been trying to contact Beea, Jassy, and Midna as the boulders were moved. I said, "Luna to Beea, do you copy? I repeat, Luna to Beea, do you copy?"

Beea POV

I woke up and my head was aching. I looked around and noticed the civilians sleeping. I still don't know what time it is. I noticed Jassy and Midna's wounds. Jassy's right leg and left arm has cuts and gashes on it. Midna's left leg and the right side of her stomach has cuts and gashes on it.

Jassy and Midna were leaning on me and were clearly sleeping. I, for some reason, couldn't open my right eye. I noticed that my forearms have minor cuts on them. I felt my face and I felt a large cut over my right eye. I suddenly heard, "Luna to Beea, do you copy? I repeat, Luna to Beea, do you copy?" I reached for my radio with my blood covered hand. I grabbed the radio and pushed the button. I said, "Beea to Luna, I copy." Luna said, "Thank God you're okay! What's your status?" I told her the entire situation that I'm currently in.

There was a sudden shift of rocks and a small hole of light peaked through the rocks. Luna said, "Don't worry we'll get you out of there. Do you see any changes in the environment around you?" I said, "Yes, there is a hole where light is peaking through that wasn't there before." Luna said, "Could you go to it?" I said, "I think so."

I shifted so that Midna and Jassy were leaning on each other instead of me. I climbed up and managed to get near the hole. Luna said, "Are you there yet?" She knows that I'm a fast climber. I said, "Almost." I climbed up more and reached the hole. I managed to get through the hole. I had to have my eyes adjust to the light. Luna said, "Are you through the hole?" I said, "Yeah..." She said, "What is around you that isn't rocks?" I said, "I don't know! I can't see yet! My eyes haven't adjusted to the damn bright ass light!"

Transformers Prime: Little Leader and Sparkling MedicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara