Mission Buried

Beea POV

Midna, Jassy, and me are currently on a major mission. There was a sudden rock slide that occurred at a major city. The cause of the rock slide is unknown, for now at least. My team and I will be investigating the cause of the rock slide once we get all the civilians to safety. We are currently 20 feet underground and we are working on getting civilzens to get in the underground tunnels for safety. We have most of the civilians underground, we are working on doing a head count to find out how many civilians are missing.
~~~~
We just finished the head count and there are 10 civilians that are missing. Midna is assisting soldiers in getting the civilians here safely out of the tunnels in a clear area. Jassy and I are going to start searching for the remaining civilians and Midna will be joining us once she is done with her task. Jassy and I made our way out of the tunnels. General Summers from the radio said, "General Summers to Beea, do you copy, Beea?"

I said to the radio, "Copy you loud and clear, General. What's the problem, General?" General Summers said, "I need a status report. Luna had tried contacting you and Midna. Izzy had tried contacting Jassy twice. What is your status report, Beea?" I said, "Status report is all but 10 civilians are accounted for. Few have minor injures and a current total of 25 have major injures, General. Jassy and me are currently searching for the remaining 10 civilians. Midna will be joining us once she is finish assisting the soldiers in getting the civilians safely out of the tunnels, General."

General Summers said, "Copy that, Beea. Concentrate on the search. I'll alert Izzy and Luna that you all were most likely deep underground where they tried contacting you. Do you understand, Beea?" I said, "Yes, General Summers."

After 6 hours of searching, we finally found the 10 civilians and Midna had joined us after we ended up finding 2. There is a new problem though... We are stuck underground... How do you ask? Well, it started an half an hour when we found the 3rd civilian. Another rock slide with an unidentified cause happened. We managed to find the rest of the civilians while we were underground. Once we found the rest of the civilians, we led them to a stable small opening in between the rocks. We tried contacting the soldiers that had gotten the civilians safely out of the tunnels, but we couldn't reach them.

We are currently trapped under an estimated 25 feet or so of rock. There aren't many holes between the rocks. Jassy and I tried to get out from under the rocks so one of us could contact someone for assistance, but we had no success. The rocks are too heavy to move them unless we had 15 strong soldiers pushing the rocks all at the same time, in the same direction. We had no chance of moving the rocks on our own. Our best chance for survival is to get in contact with someone or find a safe and stable route out from under the rocks. Without the proper equipment, it could take a few days to a few months or years. It could take far too long to find a safe and stable route to the surface. We HAVE to get help... FAST!