"New" Bots?!

Samuel POV

Having the bots in the underground area isn't that hard. The roof is even taller than the roof at their original base. We even have been collecting energon without even realizing it. So there is more than plenty of energon for the bots. I met the bots at the same time Beea, Midna, and Jassy did since I was assisting in the search. I have to admit Smokescreen is super cool. The others on the team know that I'm gay. I just to happen to have a crush on a bot from another planet. For some weird reason, he doesn't really feel like he's very different from me.

He does tend to talk about this bot that was his boyfriend before he disappeared. Smokescreen constantly compliments him and says how great he is. I know that I will never be able to top this bot. My crush on him remains, but I don't know why since he clearly is still in love with the bot that disappeared. I never told Smokescreen about my crush on him and I don't plan ever doing so.

I was walking around the upper part of base as I was typing on my tablet. I suddenly had a weird vision. There was a bot that looked pretty cool. They were talking to Smokescreen and Smokescreen kissed them on the faceplate. I quickly realized that it was Smokescreen's boyfriend, but I don't know why I'll be having a vision about him. I heard faint yelling of panic and fear. I couldn't hear where it was coming from nor what was being said. I also couldn't clearly hear who was yelling, but I did recognize Smokescreen and Cassie's voice. I'm not too sure if it was them or I was just hearing things.

Suddenly the vision changed, I was in a big dark room now. The room appeared to be endless. I didn't know if I wanted to move or not since I don't know if I could get lost and never get back to the real world again. There was darkness for a while, but suddenly 11 tall figures appeared from seemly nowhere. The center figure said, "No need to be afraid, young one. We are 11 of the 13 original Primes. My name is Primus, I am the creator of the Allspark and Cybertron." Primus sounded rather sweet and calm, her voice was rather mesmerizing. I slowly nodded as I still have many questions. Two big questions I have is why I saw the vision and why I'm in the realm of the Primes. Optimus had told us about this place once before.

Primus said, "You saw the vision because in reality, you were reliving a forgotten memory. You and the rest of Team Luna are really Autobots that used devices that are disguised as bracelets. The bracelets have you shrank and disguised you as humans. Cassie and Luna had built the bracelets. You and your teammates had crash landed and lost your memories on impact. Although in your case, something happened where you recalled one of your memories. You must alert your companions about this information. There is a great danger coming to Earth. The man that was deemed a threat had gotten evil, powerful aliens to come to Earth. The Autobots wouldn't be able to fight them alone. Team Luna must assist them in their true forms. The faith of the universe rests with Team Luna being able to use their powers and true forms to fight the evil aliens along side the Autobots. Do you understand what is at stake here, young one?"

I nodded quickly. I knew that Luna and the others have to know the truth. Primus said, "Good. I'll have you go back to your reality. You must alert your teammates about the danger and the truth, young one." I said, "Alright, Lord Primus." Primus smiled slightly and suddenly they all disappeared. Everything went white and I closed my eyes since the light was too damn bright for me to see anything. The next thing I know I was in the medical bay. My head ached and when I rubbed my head, I felt bandages. I sat up and looked around.

I saw Cass to the left of me. I said, "Hey, Cass! What happened?" Cass quickly turned around and said, "Hey, Sam! What happened is that you suddenly passed out and you ended up hitting your head pretty hard. I'll tell the other that you're awake now. There are pain killers on the table to the right of you." I nodded as she left. I took a pill and the cup of water next to it. It didn't take long before I heard someone running towards my direction.

I suddenly heard the door open. I looked to see who came in, but before I could see the person, I was tackled in a hug. My face was buried in the person's chest. He was talking really fast and I only caught some of what he said. I recognized the voice, it was Smokescreen! My face must have been a deep red 'cause he suddenly yelled, "What's wrong?! Why is your face super red?! Do you have a fever?!" Cass came in and said something I seriously wished she didn't. Cass said, "He doesn't have a fever. He DOES, however, have a crush on you, Smokescreen."

I suddenly yelled, "CASS!! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP IT A SECERET!!" Smokescreen let go of me and said, "It's true?" I felt blood (I mean engeron) rush to my face. I quickly buried my face into the pillow and ignored the question. I felt someone poking me and then I mumbled, "I'm not answering the question." I peaked out from the pillow a bit. I looked at Luna and said, "Luna, there's something very important that I need to talk to you and the others about. It can't wait." Luna looked rather surprised and nodded. She then called for Code Alpha Trot.

We then went to the conference room. She formed us up and I noticed that Smokescreen was watching for some reason. His holoform had a light blue tint, like someone blushing a bit but blue instead of red. Once he noticed that I was looking at him, he quickly went out of sight. Luna had me fall out and then set everyone in formation to stand at ease. She then looked at me and said, "Well, what is it that you needed to tell us, Samuel?" I simply told them what I had experience with seeing a forgotten memory to talking with Primus. I told them what Primus had requested me to tell them.

When I finished, everyone was silent in shock. Usually when it comes to this sort of information, Luna or Cass would have something to say but it's clear that they too are still processing what I said. I then said, "I know that it's really strange and hard to believe, but Primus herself told me this." Luna looked at her bracelet with suspicion. She then said, "When I say fall out, fall out to the river just outside the base. Hooah?!" Everyone in formation said, "Hooah!" She said, "Fall out!" Everyone started to head to the river beside the base. I noticed a shadow pass by, but it appeared to be Drift's shadow.

Once we reached the river, we all stood on one side of the river. Luna made her way to the other side. I was curious as to what she was doing and the others seemed to be the same way. Luna faced us and then took off her bracelet. There was a flash of light and before we know it, there was an unknown Autobot standing where Luna was. Luna was nowhere in sight and we quickly realized that the unknown Autobot was Luna. We were all in shock and then we each got curious. We each stepped away from each other and took off our bracelets. Every single one of us turned into an Autobot. Once I turned into my true form, I suddenly remembered almost everything. I still felt like some details and information was missing, but I couldn't think of what that would be. I looked around and the others seemed feel the same way I do.

Suddenly I heard ped steps and then I heard Ratchet said, "What the scrap is going on here?!" Each of us looked at the bots as they were all outside now. Luna told then what I had told the team during formation. The bots and humans were shocked. When I looked at Smokescreen, he appeared to be crying. I was shocked at this since I never seen him cry before except once when he mentioned at his boyfriend disappear. I then realize that I was his boyfriend and figured that his tears were tears of joy, not sadness. He suddenly ran up to me and crushed me in a tight hug. The other bots ended up doing the same. Ratchet went to Cass, Optimus went to Luna, Jazz went to Jassy, Ironhide went to Izzy, Ultra Magnus went to Melody, etc. Optimus mentioned to Luna something that I couldn't hear clearly. The kids were amazed that we were really Autobots and not humans.

There was a strange noise coming from a bit further in the forest. The noise sounded somewhat familiar for some odd reason. We went to the sound and witnessed something that we didn't expect to happen.