Mission Back to Normal

Midna POV

I was walking around the base for a bit. I noticed that Cass was working on something. I walked up to her and asked, "What are you working on?" Cass said, "I'm working on a device to get Optimus and Ratchet back to normal." I said, "Cool, how long would it take for you to make it?" Cass said, "Not sure, but it should take me less than a week to make and test it." I said, "That's awesome!! Optimus and Ratchet will be back to normal in no time then!!" Cass said, "Can you tell the others for me? I have to focus on this." I said, "Yeah, of course! No problem at all."

I walked around the base and told each person and bot I saw about what Cass is making. I finally get to Ratchet, Optimus, and Luna's location in the medical bay. I went up to them and said, "Luna, Cass is making a device that would get Optimus and Ratchet back to normal." Luna said, "That's good. Optimus and Ratchet would get back to normal soon." Ratchet ran over to me with Optimus in his servos. I said, "Hi, Ratchet." He said, "What do you mean by normal?"

I calmly explain to him that he is supposed to be an adult and not a sparkling. I also explained to him that Optimus is supposed to be really tall and not really small. He listened carefully and then started bouncing up and down. He said, "I can't wait to be a big bot again!" I giggled and said, "I'm sure that everyone else can't wait either, Ratchet."

4 days later at 2:30 pm

I was chilling on the couch and Ratchet with Optimus was on me. Drift's holoform was active and was sitting next to me. I have to admit that Drift is rather hot and sweet. I would most likely never tell him that or at least not directly. Cass suddenly yells, "FINALLY DONE!!" I was confused at first and then I realized that she must be referring to the device she's been working on. Cass then yelled, "Where's Ratchet and Optimus?!" I yelled, "With me on the couch!" Rushing footsteps could easily be heard. I see Cass take a sharp right turn as she is running towards me. She easily halts to a complete stop right next to the couch. Luna was talking with Beea when the two looked in my direction.

Cass said, "I had already tested it and it works perfectly." I said, "Alright, let's use it on Optimus and Ratchet then." I picked up Ratchet who was still holding on to Optimus. I took them down stairs as the bots move a good distance away. I put Ratchet down and whispered, "I need to take Optimus further distance from you. Okay, Ratchet?" Ratchet looked at Optimus and then back at me. He slowly nodded and handed me Optimus. I took Optimus and walked further. Once I knew that I was at a safe distance, I put Optimus down. I then ran back up stairs.

Cass activated the device and she pressed some buttons. She then aimed the device at Optimus and then she presses a big green button. A blue beam shot from the device and hit Optimus. In a matter of moments, Optimus was back to his normal size. Cass pressed more buttons and then aimed the device at Ratchet. She pressed the big green button again and a maroon beam shot from the device. The beam hit Ratchet and in a matter of moments, Ratchet was back to normal. The device worked perfectly in both testing and on Optimus and Ratchet. It was rather unclear as to if Ratchet would remember Team Luna.