Knife Fight?!

*Author's Note: There is curse words in this cause of Cassie being a savage.*

3rd POV

Cass went to sleep in the human medical bay. She had fallen sleep while cuddling with Ratchet. Ratchet was holding Optimus like a plushie again. Cass slept soundly while Optimus and Ratchet recharged peacefully. Ratchet didn't have a nightmare for the whole night. It still came to a surprise to the bots and kids that Cassie managed to get Ratchet to go into recharge without even trying to.

Cass POV

When I woke up, I saw Luna and Beea looking at me, smirking. I noticed that Ratchet was still in recharge. I whisper-yelled, "If any of you 2 wake him up, you're getting my 70 pound wrench to your skull." Both of my sisters put their hands up in defense and stayed silent. I noticed that Optimus was awake and still in Ratchet's tight hold.

After an hour pasted, Ratchet still didn't wake up. I decided to just carry Ratchet around the base. When Miko saw me holding Ratchet, she was about to squeal. I quickly whisper-yelled, "If your squeal wakes him up, you are going to feel what's it like to get a 70 pound wrench thrown at your skull at possibly 200 feet per second." She immediately looked terrified and she immediately covered her mouth.

Another hour has pasted, I was at the base as I worked on a device I was making. Luna found out that the Autobot base was only 20 minutes away from the house. This information came as a surprise. Optimus was with Ratchet as I worked on the device. Optimus said, "Cassie Winters, Ratchet is awake now." I said, "Alright, Optimus, but you don't have to call me by first and last name. First name or my nickname, Cass, is just fine, Optimus." Optimus said, "Alright then, Cassie."

An explosion was heard outside. I checked the cameras and MECH was causing some trouble outside. The forcefield was up as MECH attacked the forcefield. I rolled my eyes and pressed a button. I spoke into the microphone was over to the button. I said, "MECH, what the fuck do you think you are doing?" The leader of MECH, Silas, said, "Give us the device, Cassie!" I said, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!"

Silas said, "How about we make a deal?" I looked at Optimus and Ratchet. I said, "That would depend on what the deal is, retard." Silas grumbled in annoyance and said, "Let's have a knife fight, Cassie." I snickered and tried not to laugh. Silas said, "If I win, you'll give me that device. You get to choose what you want if you win the knife fight, Cassie." I nearly bursted into laughter and said, "YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD BEAT ME IN A KNIFE FIGHT?!" I laughed and said, "You want to fight a Field Medic with knife skills in a knife fight? You are retarded if you think you can even hit me more than once or even at all, retard."

Silas growled and said, "I'll give you 2 hours to decide. You better be ready if you decide to accept my challenge, Cassie Winters." Silas and his MECH soldiers left. I said, "I'm going to knife fight him." Optimus said, "Are sure that it is wise to fight Silas, Cassie?" I said, "Of course, Optimus. If you see me in a knife fight, then you'll have no doubt that I could easily beat Silas. I'll ask my higher ups if I could kill Silas." Optimus tilted his helm in confusion. I noticed this action and said, "Silas is wanted in many countries and in most he is wanted dead or alive, Optimus. I prefer that he's dead though."

I went over to my radio and commed Luna. I said, "Hey, Luna. I have a very important question." Luna said, "Does it have to do with the Military? You know that you're only allowed to use this radio for Military purposes." I said, "Yes, this is military related." I told Luna what had happened with MECH and Silas. I finished off with, "Can I kill him?" Luna laughed and said, "How retarded is Silas for thinking that it's a great idea to challenge you to a knife fight?" I said, "This is Silas we're talking about. He is most likely the dumbest person in the universe right next to Megafaggot." Luna laughed at the comment and said, "I'll ask the higher ups if you could kill Silas, Cass." I said, "Okay, but don't take too long 'cause I need to know the answer in 2 hours from now." Luna said, "Alright, Cass. Bye." I said, "Bye, Luna."