Flashback

*At the Autobot base*

Optimus gave up on trying to get free from sparkling Ratchet's hold. Ratchet had been walking around the base, carrying Optimus like he was a plushie. Arcee said, "At least we don't have to worry about where Optimus is since Ratchet is constantly holding him." Bulkhead said, "That's true, but what are we going to do now? Optimus would be too small for us to hear him and Ratchet is a sparkling. Not only that, but we have to pick up the kids soon."

Bumblebee beeped ::Maybe Acree could watch them while we go get the Raf and the others?::

Acree said, "I was about to say that exact thing, Bumblebee." Bumblebee beeped ::Time to start heading over to the school to pick up the kids, Bulkhead:: Bulkhead said, "Agreed, Bumblebee. We'll be back as soon as we can, Acree." Acree nodded and the bots transformed had headed down the tunnel.

*With Bulkhead and Bumblebee*

The 2 bots quickly reached the school, but something was off. There were kids walking away from the school. Raf, Miko, and Jack were nowhere to be seen. The bots waited for 10 minutes and then quickly became worried.

Bulkhead commed base and said, "Arcee, there is something wrong going on. We hadn't seen the kids come out of the school yet. Can you use the tracker to see if they are at the school?" Acree said, "Of course, Bulkhead."

Bulkhead and Bumblebee waited for Acree's response and they got more worried as they waited. Acree said, "They aren't there at the school and their trackers aren't working. I can't track them. They must be in the Nemesis or they are deep underground."

Bumblebee and Bulkhead started panicked as to where their human friends are at. Arcee said, "Return to base, you two. We'll look for them in the forest near the school since that is where the trackers last tracked them at." Bulkhead said, "Understood Acree, heading back to base now."

Bulkhead and Bumblebee quickly made it back to base. Bumblebee whirled ::How could we look for Raf, Miko, and Jack when Optimus and Rachet are in the condition that they are in?:: Acree quickly said, "I'm not too sure, Bee. They could be in danger and might require all 3 of us to save them."

Bumblebee looked at Optimus, who looked very worried and annoyed. Bumblebee noticed that Acree and Bulkhead started to come up with possible solutions. Bee carefully walked to Optimus and Rachet. He knelled down and beeped ::I know that you are worried about Raf, Miko, and Jack, Optimus. But we don't know how to look for them while looking after Ratchet.::

Optimus said, "You all could take us with you. I will look after Ratchet, Bumblebee. If anyone tries to take him, I'll tell him what he must do to avoid them." Optimus had hoped that Bee had heard him, being as small as he was made it annoying to communicate with his team.

Bumblebee beeped ::okay, Optimus:: Bumblebee got up and walked to the others. Bumblebee beeped ::Optimus said that we could bring them with us and that he'll make sure that Ratchet is safe.::

Acree said, "Alright, if Optimus said so. Ratchet. Optimus. You two are coming with us as we look for Raf, Miko, and Jack. Okay, Ratchet?" Ratchet happily said, "OKAY!!"

Acree opened a Groundbridge to where the trackers had lost tracked Miko, Jack and Raf. Once the Groundbridge was opened, Bumblebee picked up Ratchet as the others walked through the portal. It was hard to tell where the kids had got to in the forest. The trees were far taller than all of the bots combined.

Optimus said, "Bumblebee, put Ratchet down just in case you and the others have to lift anything." Bumblebee nodded in agreement and put Ratchet safely on the ground. Ratchet looked around and sort of started to wonder a bit. Optimus said, "Don't wonder away too far from the others, Ratchet." Ratchet said, "Kay, Opie." Optimus let out a small giggle at the nickname. Optimus remembered how he got it.

~Flashback~

*2 months ago*

Ratchet was playing with Optimus in the human area. Miko, Raf, and Jack all watched in amusement. Miko said, "He looks so silly and sweet like this." Acree said, "Does anyone want to try and get Ratchet to say his first word? He was turned into a state of sparkling before he could walk and talk. Someone needs to teach him this until we find a way to get him back to normal." Bulkhead and Bumblebee nodded in agreement.

Bumblebee transformed and activated his holoform. His holoform went up to the human area. He walked up to Ratchet and signed something to Raf. Raf said, "Bumblebee said " 'Ratchet, I'm going to teach you somethings and then we go play.' " Ratchet jumped to his peds when Bee said play. Ratchet said, "Yep!!" He immediately fell and Bee quickly ran to his side. Bee swiftly caught Ratchet and Optimus let out a relieved sigh.

~~~~

Bee was starting to teach Ratchet how to say a word since he had successfully taught him how to walk. Ratchet was struggling on saying words. He would often start crying when he messed up. Bee and Optimus would comfort him and would tell him that it was fine since he was still learning. Bee signed to Optimus something Ratchet didn't understand. Optimus nodded and said, "Ratchet, try saying 'Prime'."

Ratchet nodded and started to his attempt to say 'Prime'. Ratchet said, "P-Prik? Nu..." Ratchet was on the brink of sobbing again when he suddenly said, "Opietus... Opie... P-Prine..." The kids were near by and all awwed in unison. Bee and Optimus turned to look at them with confusion clearly visible on their faceplates.

Raf spoke up and said, "I think Ratchet was trying to say, 'Optimus Prime'." Ratchet pouted a little when he noticed that how Raf pronounced the name was different from how he had pronounced the name. Optimus giggled slightly as he looked at Ratchet and said, "Ratchet, it's okay. It was your first time and you did rather well for your first attempt in saying my name."