KNIFE FIGHT!!

Cass POV

An hour and a half had pasted when I received a radio transmission. It was from the President of the United States, the Honorable Ronald Reagan. He said, "I've been told that Silas, leader of MECH, had challenged you to a knife fight and that you're requesting permission to kill him. Am I correct, Lieutenant Colonel Cassie Winters?" I quickly responded with, "Yes, sir!" President Reagan said, "You have my full permission to kill Silas, Lieutenant Colonel Cassie Winters. Be sure not to get into too much trouble though." I said, "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

The call was quick and had ended soon after I finished talking. I prepared my knifes and told Luna that I got permission to kill Silas. Optimus and Ratchet were rather surprised that Silas was finally going to be defeated.

30 minutes later, Silas and his MECH soldiers arrived for the fight. Optimus and Ratchet stayed in my work space to make sure that Silas doesn't find out that they are in the house. I walked outside and pasted the forcefield. Luna and the others had arrived to see the knife fight. Luna started live streaming the interaction. I said, "Last chance, Silas. You'll lose and I have permission to kill you by the Honorable Ronald Reagan. So this is basically your last chance to live. You seriously want this device THAT badly?"

Silas grumbled and stayed silent for a while as he looked towards his left. He then said, "Yes, I'll just have to beat you then." I laughed and said, "You seriously think that you could beat me in a knife fight?!" He pulled his knifes and said, "I could certainly defeat you, Cassie Winters." I looked at him like he was the biggest idiot in the universe. I said, "Bitch, you can try. I guarantee you that you won't last for 2 minutes or even 1 minute."

"