Usual Behavior

3rd POV

Izzy got the bots to a car dealership that is abandoned at night. The bots got alt modes and they later met up Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Acree, Optimus, Ratchet, Luna, Cassie, Miko, Raf, Jack, Coco, and Allura. The bots that had just arrived to Earth found out about M.E.C.H, and their leader and medic's current condition. Izzy had tried to contact her BFF, Jassy, but for unknown reason, Jassy didn't respond while her and the bots had left to meet up with Luna and the others after she had informed General Mores that the bots are good and alive.

It's not like Jassy to not answer her com-link or radio. The only time where she wouldn't respond is when it is someone that she despises calls her. Jassy doesn't care if she is on a mission or not, she would still answer a call if she likes the person. Jassy would only answer the phone when someone she doesn't like calls her when she's bore or at night. She'll disguise her voice and troll the person she hates and attempt to waste hours worth of their time.

Izzy POV

We met up with the others 2 hours ago. Ironhide, Jazz, Drift, and Smokescreen were formally introduced as myself, Cassie, and Luna worked on treating their wounds 'cause 1 We can, 2 It's bothering us, and 3 Their medic is currently unable to treat their wounds. Once we had finished, I decided to try to contact Jassy again, but she still didn't respond. As soon as I see Jassy, I'm kicking her butt for not answering unless she has a damn good reason for not answering.

Luna walked up to me and asked, "What's wrong, Izzy?" I thought about it and normally I would dismiss the problem and only talk about it to Jassy, but I can't do that in this situation. I said, "Jassy hasn't been answering my calls and I called her twice. She never missed any of my calls before and I don't know why she is doing to now." Luna said, "I'll try to contact Beea and see if she knows what's going on since her, Jassy, and Midna are all on the same specialized team in the National Guard." I nodded calmly as Luna reached for her radio.

Luna said, "Luna to Beea, do you copy, Beea?" There was not response which was odd for Beea. Luna said, "Luna to Midna, do you copy, Midna?" There was still silence on the other side of the line. Luna and I quickly grew worried since it wasn't like Beea, Midna, or Jassy to ignore a call.

Luna had enough anticipation and said, "Luna to General Anna Summers, do you copy, General?" General Anna Summers said, "General Summers to Luna, I copy. What is it that you need, Luna?" Luna said, "What is Jassy, Beea, and Midna doing, General? They haven't been responding, General." General Summers said, "They are currently on a mission, but it is rather strange that they haven't responded. They would still respond even on a mission, as you already know." Luna asked, "What is their mission, General?" General Summers said, "Mission Buried."