Deep Trouble

Luna POV

The bots transformed into their alt modes and I told Cassie to have Coco sniff the seats to get their charges' scents. Cassie had given Coco the order and Coco did what she was instructed to. Once Coco had finished getting the 3 scents, she started sniffing around the area to find the direction the scents are strongest at.

While she did that, I said, "Allura, once we start moving, go head of us and bark if there are any humans up head. Then attempt to scare them away. If that doesn't work, then bark 3 times and I'll tell the others to stop while I catch up to you and tell the humans to leave the area. Understand, Allura?" Allura barked twice in understanding.

Coco alerted us to the direction where the scents were strongest from. Cass looked at me and I nodded, alerting her to proceed with the plan. Cass said, "Find!" Coco immediately started running as she followed the scents. Allura quickly ran past her. The bots, Cass, and I followed Coco.
~~~~
We got to a mountain cliff. Coco and Allura quickly climbed it and Cass and I followed. I then climbed on the tree for a vantage point. I looked near the cliff edge to find a safe place for the bots to follow. I noticed that the mountain has a slope to the left of me. I yelled, "Bots, there is a slope to your right. You can use the slope to get up the mountain." The bots looked to their right and noticed the slope. They then looked back at me and nodded. They quickly ran over to the slope and ran up it.

We followed the dog and wolf hybrid into a large opening in the forest. Coco immediately ran on the rock pile and I figured that she was going to go over it. She suddenly started sniffing the rocks and tilted her head a lot. Cass asked, "What's wrong, Coco?" Coco suddenly started barking at the rocks, indicating that she found the kids. Allura also got the kids scent, just in case. My wolf hybrid walked over to the rocks and started sniffing them. She barked and whimpered a lot shortly afterwards. She then started digging a hole near the rocks.

Me, Cass, and the bots ran over to the duo. The bots were very confused. Cass and me were rather worried that the kids were under the rocks. Allura peaked up from her hole and ran behind me. She bumped my leg with her snout. I walked to her hole and peaked in. I saw the most horrifying thing ever and I thought that Silas (M.E.C.H's leader) was the most horrifying thing ever. *(Author) me😹😹*

I saw three, severely injured teens. The teen with the broken glasses had a massive wound over his right eye and left leg. The girl had mostly minor injures, but they almost covered her body. The tall, male with the black hair had 2 major visible injures and the rest of his visible injures were minor. He had a major injury on his right forearm and the left side of his stomach. I quickly took my head out of the hole and looked towards the bots, worry and concern clearly visible. The bots quickly noticed my worried expression. Acree quickly asked, concern and fear clearly audible, "What's wrong? Did you find them? Are they okay?"

I said, "They are here, but we need to get them out fast. All of them are injured and their injures must be treated soon." The bots quickly started to panic slightly, except for Bulkhead who went in complete panic mode. I walked a decent distance away and then said, "Allura, Coco. Come here are start digging right beside each other at a slight angle. An angle that would be it easy for the kids to attempt to climb up if their injures don't prevent them to." Both barked twice in understanding and started digging.

Normal POV

In a matter 2 minutes, the tunnel was complete and had to be dug up so more to be taller. Once this was done, Miko started climbing up. Coco carefully picked up Rafael and started climbing with him on her back. Jack started climbing up and Allura followed closely behind.

Luna POV

I heard a small bark from the tunnel. I walked up to the tunnel and looked in. I saw the girl climbing up and I quickly yelled at Cassie, who was comforting Bulkhead with Bumblebee, "Cassie, get over! I need your medical expertise!" Cassie quickly ran over to me as the girl climbed out. Cassie started treating the girl's minor wounds immediately.
~~~~
Cassie had finished treating the kids wounds. I said, "Let's head to the house to get your leader and medic, bots." The bots agreed and transformed into their alt modes. Rafael and Jack were safely put in Bumblebee's alt mode and Miko was safely put in Bulkhead's alt mode. Bulkhead said, "You ladies can hop in me and Bumble bee's alt mode." Cassie and I nodded in understanding. I hopped in Bulkhead with Allura and Cassie hopped in Bumblebee with Coco.