Why Was I Late!?

Edds POV
Oh my! This can't be! I'm late for school! "Edd have a nice day! Love you!" My mother said to me as she left for work at the hospital. "Goodbye mother!" I said before she closed the door to the house. 'How on earth did I wake up so late!?' I said to myself as I ran out the house to school. "Oh no! My keys!" I said out loud as I just went going till I reached the school. I walked in as I tried to get to my locker, but was stopped by my bully. "Look what we got here~. What's wrong twerp?" He said to me as I tried to escape from him. "Get him." He said to his group as they all chased me across the hall. "Woah!" I said as I was thrown to the ground by them. "Please let me go!" I said to them as they started to kick and punch me. "Hahah-oof!" One of them said as I didn't bother to look, as I was in pain. "Let's go!" One said as they ran down the hall. I couldn't feel my body, I was in so much pain, I couldn't even get up. "Hey you ok?" Someone said to me as I was picked up from the ground. I was finally able to look at the person. "K-Kevin?" I said to him as I blushed a bit. "Good your ok." He said to me as he took me to his house. "Why I'm I here?" I asked kind of nervous, as I looked at him. "Will did you want to end up in the hospital?" He said to me as he patched up my wounds. "N-no. I-thank you." I said to him as I blushed. "No problem." He said to me as he finally finished. "Would you like a water?" He said to me as I lightly nodded, he soon left the room. 'Why is he being so nice?' I thought as I looked down at my patches on my arm. I started to blush a dark red as I shook my head to snap out of my thoughts. "I'm back." Kevin said as he gave me a glass of water. "Oh! Thank you." I said to him as I took the cup from him. "What happened? Why did they hurt you?" He asked me as I looked down at the ground. "Will the main reason why they hurt me was because..." I paused as I could feel the blush run across my face. "Will why?" Kevin said to me. "Because I-I'm...I'm g-gay." I said to him as I blushed in embarrassment from what I just said. 'Oh boy! Why did I say that? He's gunna beat me up as well.' I thought as I began to tear up. "Hey that's ok. Nat is hella gay of bi...and you don't see me being homophobic towards him." Kevin said to me as I looked at him. "Y-your n-not going to b-beat me up?" I said to him kind of shocked. "Come do you really think I'll do that?" He said to me in a hurt expression. "W-will, I mean a bit." I said to him as I looked down in fear. "Will I'm sorry if I make you feel threatened." He said to me as I looked at him with a smile. "That's really sweet of you. I always thought that you hated me." I said to him as I toke a sip from my water. "Will I might as will say this. I never hated you, per say but I did hate those losers you call friends." He said to me as I got a bit mad. "They make you look bad, someone so smart shouldn't be around people so...so stupid." Kevin said to me as I blushed at what he said. "I-I don't k-know w-what to say." I told him as I blushed more. "Look it's just, someone like you should not be with people like them. You get me?" He said to me as he blushed lightly. "Oh, yes I-I do." I said to him blushing. "Good. To be honest, I would like start over and try to become friends." He said to me as I smiled in happiness. "I would like that, a lot actually." I said to him as I smiled widely, showing my gab.
A year later-
"Kkeevviinn!!" I said to him as I was being goofy. "Yyeess??" He said to me playing along. "I'm bored!" I told him as I hugged him. "Your like a pillow~." I said as he was very warm. "Why thank you~. Anyway let's go with Nat, he usually has something to do." He told me as we began to walk towards him. "Hey cutie~. Nice ass~." Nat said to me as he pulled me closer to him. "Eep! Nuu! Stap!" I said to him as I blushed. "Oh come on~. Can I get a kiss~?" Nat said to me as he got closer to my face. "Oof! Hey what gives!?" Nat said as he let me go. "Edd looked uncomfortable, with you holding him like that." Kevin said to him as Nat pouted. "Maybe next time, sweets~." Nat said to me as he wit again pulled me closer. "T-to close!" I said to him as I pushed him away from my body. "Your scaring Edd!" Kevin said to him as I blushed at him protecting me. It's true I've always liked Kevin, since last year actually but sadly he's not gay he's straight, although sometimes I wish he would like me back. Kevin is known for being the player of the school, all the girls love him. I mean what's not to love him? His cute face, his very will built body, he's so kind when you really get to know him. Kevin is also the head player of the football team. "Edd loves me!" I heard Nat say as he kissed me. 'Slap!' I slapped him across his face as I blushed like a tomato. "Was that worth it Nat?" Kevin said to him. "Yes actually~." He said as I kept on blushing. "Y-your lucky that wasn't my f-first kiss." I said to Nat a bit annoyed. "At least I got a kiss from you~!" Nat said to me as I shivered. "Wait who is your first?" Kevin asked me. "Oh, just my old crush from my old town." I said to them as I rubbed the back of my neck. "How did it happen?" Nat asked me as I sighed. "W-will this happened two years ago. We were both around 14." I said to them as they looked shocked. "They made a good decision on kissing you~." Nat said to me trying to get close to me again. "Leave him alone." Kevin said to him as he held him back. "It was at a school dance, he kissed me as a dare. I really liked him too." I said as I am now embarrassed from that incident. "Damn, that's though." Kevin said to me. "It's ok, you deserve better." He said to me as he laid his arm around me. I began to blush a dark red from him being so close to me. "Wanna go hang out after school?" Kevin asked me. "Yes, that would be lovely." I said to him as I gave him a peck on the cheek like I always do. "Why don't I get kiss?" Nat said in a sad voice. "I mean if I were Edd, I wouldn't want to kiss you." Kevin said to him. "Fuck you." Nat said as we all began to walk home.

Later-

Kevin's POV
Once I got home I instantly began to clean my room, before Edd come over. Both my parents went on a year long vacation for some odd fucking reason. I've always tried to impress Edd with something. The more I think about it the more I realize that I like him, like more than just a friend. I have a feeling he likes me too, but the chances of that are very low. 'Ding! Dong!' The door bell rang as I rush down the stairs to open the door. "Hello Kevin!" Edd said as I let him come in. "Hello, let's go to my room." I said to him as we walked up the stairs. He's been to my house multiple times so he knows we're everything is. "Would you like to watch a movie?" I asked him as he smiled like a child in a candy store. "That sounds fun!" Edd said as I smiled and played a movie. 'Shit! I put the wrong movie!' I said to myself as this was the scary one, the one that Edd does not like. "Eep!" I heard him say as he hugged me tightly, this made me blush. "Sorry! I just got scared." He said to me as I laughed a bit. "Hey don't laugh at me!" He said to me as he looked adorable. "Hmph!" He huffed as I laughed again. "It's ok it's over now." I said to him as I pulled him into a hug. "Is it ok if I spend the night?" Edd said to me with his puppy face. "Uhh, yeah sure." I said completely caught off guard. "Yay!" He said to me as he hugged me. "Let's sleep then." I said to him as I brought him closer to me. "Good night." We both said together. We soon fell asleep.

———————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry for the wait...I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys! Bye!

Word count: 1623