The Kiss

Edds POV
I wake up but just stay in my bed not wanting to leave. I start to cry at the thought of my mother. I can't go to school looking like a mess. I'll have to call in, I'm not in the right mood to go. 'I love you mother. I'll miss you.' I said to myself as I began to sob. I can't go I'm not in the right state of mind.
Later-
I was in my kitchen cooking my lunch when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed as I quickly put on a smile and walked to the door. "Hello? Oh Kevin. What brings you here?" I asked him. "I thought something happened to you. I began to worry, since you weren't in school today." He told me as he hugged me. "Aww~. Yes Kevin I'm fine. I just caught the cold, that's all." I said to him as I faked my smile. "I would believe you, if your smile didn't give it away." He told me as he walked in and sat me down. "Tell me what's wrong." He asked me. "Kevin I'm fine." I told him as I pushed him away. "I'm not leaving anytime soon. Just tell me." He told me as I began to tear up, I jumped in his arms as I sobbed. "M-my mother, s-she d-died. In the plane." I told him as calm as possible. "Shh, you'll be fine. I'm here for you." He told me as he held me in his arms. "K-Kevin." I said to him as I calmed down. "T-thank you." I said to him as I wiped away my tears. Soon I heard his phone ring. "Damn it." He said as he kissed my head. "I have to leave. Whatever you need call me. K?" He told me as I nodded. He soon left as I sat there on my couch a bit blushed.

Kevin's POV
"Damn it." I said as my girlfriend texted me. I kissed Edds head as I spoke. "I have to leave. Whatever you need call me. K?" I asked him as he nodded, I left as I ran to the park. "Your late." She said to me as I rapped my arm around her. "Sorry Lily, I had to take care of something." I said to her as I kissed her cheek. "Aww~. It's ok." She said to me as we walked around the park. I began to worry about Edd and how he's doing right now. We decided to go to the coffee shop and have a drink. Once we got there I spot Edd there! "Edd, are you ok?" I asked him as he turned around. "Hmm? Oh hello Kevin, yes I'm doing much better. Thank you for asking." He told me as he smiled warmly. 'At least this time his smile isn't fake.' I thought. "Next!" The cashier said. "Hello my I have a hot mocha." Edd said to the cashier as she put it in her computer. "Will that be all?" She asked Edd. "Yes." Edd said to her. "That would be 6.59." She said to him as Edd toke out him wallet. Soon we ordered, and toke a seat by him. "My we sit here?" I asked him as he nodded in response. "So Kevin who is this?" Asked Lily.

Edds POV
"So Kevin who is this?" She asked. "Edd this is Lily, my girlfriend. Lily this is my best friend Edd." He said to us as I tried to shake her hand. "Hello, nice to meet you." I said to her with a smile. "Yeah...ok. Hello." She said to me as she gave me a face. I quickly pulled my hand back. I felt uncomfortable being near them. Kevin tried to start a conversation with me but his girlfriend interfered with the conversation. "Babe I'm bored!" She said as I cringed. "Oh, I get it you guys are on a date. I'll leave you two be." I said to them as she looked disgusted at me. "Fag!" Someone said to me as they poured coffee on me. "Eep!" I yelled as I was now covered in liquid. "Hahaha!" The guy laughed at me as I teared up. I could hear Lily chuckle at me. "Go to hell!" He said to me as I ran out the shop. "Edd wait!" Kevin said to me as I kept running. I ran until I got home, I ran in and toke a shower. Once I finished I went to the laundry room and started to wash my clothes in the washer, soon after I went to my room and began to cry softly. 'I should go to the park to get my mind off things.' I said to myself as I put Kevin's hoodie on for comfort and warmth. Once I get there I went to a near by tree and started to cry softly. "Edd why are you crying? Is something wrong?" Jake said to me as I looked at him and looked back down. He sat down with me as he hugged me, making me cry more. "Shh, just let it all out." He told me as I hugged him tightly. "T-th-thank y-yo-you." I said to him as I didn't let go. Me made me look at him as he slowly planted his lips on mine. "Mmm~. Jake~." I moaned softly as I hugged him. "Edd? Your ok!" Kevin said to me as he hugged me. "I'm sorry but I think Edd is fine without your touch." Jake said to him as I blushed. "Excuse me? Do you know who your talking to?" Kevin said to him. "Babe! Don't run off like that." Lily said to him as Jake and Kevin stared at each other. "Jake it's ok." I said to him as I kissed him on the lips. "Alright honey~." He said to me as he hugged me from behind. "I'm I missing something?" Kevin asked us as he glared at Jake. "Nothing at all~." Jake and I said together as I cuddled up to him. "Ok? Anyways we better go." Kevin said as he pointed to the right were his house was. "Alright goodbye." I said to him as I waved to him. Jake and I went and sat down by the tree we were just at a cuddled each other.