The Pain

Third POV
When Edd woke up from his slumber he quickly got dressed then headed down stairs to eat breakfast. 'Yay I can see Kevin!' Edd thought as he left from his house to school. "Edd!" Kevin said to him as he walked with him to school. Once they arrived to school they hugged and left for their classes. Edd had on Kevin's hoodie, not his zip up jacket. "Hey honey~. How have you been~?" Jake said to Edd. "I've been great~." Edd said as he kissed him. 'Bleh! I want Kevin.' Edd thought as he smiled at Jake. "I'll walk you to class~." Jake said to Edd as he nodded. Once they got there Jake kissed Edds cheek. "See ya later honey~." Jake said to Edd as he nodded.

Later-

Kevin's POV
I saw Jake kissing another girl in the hallway as I toke a quick picture and left. 'There's more.' I texted Edd. 'I'll be there.' He texted. One minute later Edd was right by me. "Where are they?" Edd whispered, as I pointed to in front of me. We were hiding behind a curved wall. The girl started walking towards our direction. We followed right behind her as we entered another hallway. "Excuse me?" Edd said to her. "Hmm? Yes, is there something you need?" She said to him. "Is Jake Dumbbell you boyfriend?" Edd asked her. "Yes why?" She said as Edd sighed. "You might want to look at these." Edd said to her as he handed her his phone. She gasped as tears came across her face. "It's ok. He cheated on me too." Edd said to her. "I'm Edd." He said as he smiled warmly at her. "Rose." She said with a smile. Edd then proceeded to tell her our plan and tell her about Alice and Abby. "That's perfect!" Rose said as I toke a picture. "We have to pretend that we don't know. Ok?" Edd said to her. "K." She said to us, the bell soon rung and they talked all the way till we got to the lunch room. "See ya Edd!" Rose said to Edd as he waved with a smile. "Come sit with us. You haven't been there for months." I said to Edd as he lit up in excitement. "Of course!" Edd said as we grabbed our lunch. "Hey guys. Look who's here!" I said to them as Edd waved. "Edd!" They all said as they made space for him to sit down. "We thought you committed your life to Jake." Nazz said as she hugged him. "Yeah man!" Clare said as she also hugged him. "Edd is back!" Ed said as he squeezed him. "Ouch Ed your hurting me." Edd said as he hugged him back. "Edd you know we missed you a lot." Rave said to him. "Aww~!" Edd said as they hugged. "Edd your back!" Eddy said to him as he patted his back. "Yup!" Edd said to him.

Edds POV
"I missed you guys so much!" I said to all of them. "Hey Let's take a group picture!" Nazz said. "Yeah!" We all said as we all went outside. "Here looks nice!" Nat said as we all got together as toke the picture. We had to put Nazzs phone on a tree and put it to the timer. "This looks great!" Nazz said to all of us. She then sends the photo to all of us. "We should all have a sleep over at my house!" Nazz said as we agreed on a time. "How bout 5?" Nazz said as we agreed.
After school-
Ring! Ring! Ring! My phone was ringing from a call. 'It's Jake. Should I answer?' I asked as I sighed and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Where the hell are you?!" Jake said as I could tell he was furious about something. "Im walking to my house." I said to him. "Meet me in the ally way by the coffee shop at 5." He said to me. "I have plans at 5, sorry." I said to him although I wasn't sorry at all. "Where are you going?" He said to me as I was starting to get annoyed with him. "I'm going to my friend house for a sleep over." I told him. "Who is this friend?" He asked me. "Her name is Nazz and all of my childhood friends will be there too." I said to him. "We need to talk. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Jake said to me as he hung up on me. 'Great now I have to deal with Jake.' I said to myself as I walk home. I get home and change into new clean clothes, soon I heard a knock on my door. "Hello?" I said as Jake walked right in. "Oh right. What is it that we need to talk about?" I asked him. 'Slap!' He slapped me as I held my cheek. "What's wrong with you!?" I yelled at him. "First of all you never want to come over anymore, second you always hang out with Kevin." He said to me. "That has to be the most stupid thing I've ever heard from you!" I said to him. "Listen you attention seeking slut don't ever talk back to me!" He said to me as he punched me in the eye. "Jake! Please stop!" I begged as I was in pain. "You are not good enough for anyone but me. So get comfortable. I don't want you to be anywhere near Kevin. Got it?" He said to me as he left me up from my shirt. "Y-yes! Please let me go!" I said to him. "You worthless piece of trash, your not good enough. No wonder your mother died and your father left you." He said to me. "Stop! Stop it!" I said to him as he slapped me again. "Don't yell back at me!" He screamed at me. "How cute~. I'll see you later honey~." Jake said to me as he kissed me, he then left me on the ground a sobbing mess. I ran to my bathroom to check the damage. He gave me a big cut by my left eye soon enough it started to bleed. I quickly grabbed my first aid kit and but some bandages on. A big purple blob started to form on my left eye. It was now around 4 in the afternoon, I had to tell them I won't be coming soon I decided to call Nazz. "Edd!" She said to me in her happy tone. "I'm sorry to tell you this but I don't think I'll be able to come." I said to her. "What? Why?" She asked me. "Something came up." I said to her as tears came down my cheek. "Oh ok. Maybe next time. See ya!" She said to me as she tried to say that in a happy tone. "Bye." I said to her as I went to bed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hope ya enjoyed. Love ya! Bye!

Word count: 1172