What About Your Girl/Boyfriend?

Edds POV
I woke up right next to Kevin as I moved closer to him. "You awake?" He said to me as I looked up. "Kevin, I don't think this is a good idea." I said to him as I began to worry. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked me as he looked down at me sadly. "Kevin you have a girlfriend. I don't want you guys to be in drama because of me." I told him as tears came to my eyes. "Edd. It's fine. Lily is a bitch anyway. She's always homophobic towards you." He told me as he made me look at him. "And to be honest I never loved her, I only dated her to get your attention. I've always loved you." Kevin said to me as I smiled at him. "I've loved you since I met you. And I will always love you." I said to him as I kissed him. I heard a ring come from my phone as I put my clothes on and grabbed my phone. It was a text from Jake. 'Where are you?' It read as I sighed. "Kevin what should I say?" I asked him as I showed him the text. "Just tell him your at a friends house" Kevin said to me. 'I'm with a friend.' I texted him. 'Ok. Would you like to go on a date since we never went yesterday~?' He texted me as I burst out in laughter. "What's so funny?" Kevin asked as I showed him the text. "Say yes, I'll be hiding just incase he cheats again." Kevin said to me. 'I would love to!' I texted him even though I really was not in the mood to see him. 'Ok does four sound ok?' He said to me. 'Just perfect.' I said as we put my phone down. "Ok, we'll be there 1 hour early just incase. Ok?" I said to Kevin as he nodded. "How bout we take a picture together?" Kevin suggested as I nodded with a smile. "Mua~!" I kissed him as he toke the picture. "Aww it looks so cute~!" I said as he blushed. "Not as cute as you~." He said to me as I kissed him.
Later at the park-
"Ok remember the plan." I said to Kevin as we hid behind a random bush. "Hey babe~. I have plans in an hour ok~?" I heard Jake as he was another girl from yesterday. "I-it's m-more than j-just one?" I said as I cried. Kevin took a picture of me sobbing. "This looks perfect. He'll definitely be pissed." Kevin said to me. "See ya babe~." Jake said to the other girl. "I'll see you later~." He said as I walked up to Jake after I cleaned myself off. "Hey honey~." Jake said to me as I faked my smile. "Hey." I said to him as I kissed his cheek. I looked back to see Kevin somewhat angry, I smiled at him as I blew him a kiss. He looked the way as he had blush across his adorable face. "Would you like some frozen yogurt?" Jake asked me as I nodded slightly. "J-Jake?" I heard as I turned around to see the girl from yesterday run away. "Can you order for us? I'll be right back." I said to him as he nodded. I went to go look for her as I spot her sobbing on the ground. "Hey...are you alright?" I asked her as she turned around and looked angry. "Go away!" She said to me. "Look, I now how it feels to be cheated on as will. Jake also cheated on me. If you don't believe me here...look at these pictures." I said to her as I handed her my phone. She gasped as I hugged her tears threatening to escape. "I'm so sorry! I hate him!" She said as I looked at her. "Me and my real boyfriend have a plan to take revenge on him. Would you like to join in?" I asked her as she smiled. "Fuck yeah I do." She said to me. "I'm Edd and you?" I asked her. "Abigale. But you can call me Abby." She said to me as I told her the plan. "Ok. Now go!" Abby said to me as I waved goodbye and went with Jake. "Edd there you are! I thought you ditched me." Jake said to me as he gave me my yogurt. "I would never." I said to him as I kissed him.

Kevin's POV
Grrr...I don't like how close they are. Kevin stick to the plan! "Are you Kevin?" A girl asked me. "Yes why?" I said to her. "Edd told me about your guys plan. I found out Jake also cheated on me." She said to me as I nodded. "Will nice to meet you. Can I get your name?" I asked her. "Call me Abby." She said as I nodded again. "So you and Edd are dating right?" Abby asked me. "Yup~." I said proudly. "Remember don't hurt him. He looks to be a frágil boy. You hurt my friend I hurt you." Abby said to me as she cracked her knuckles. "I will never hurt Edd. I will not turn out the way Jake did. He fucked up. Edd is one of the cutest boys in our school." I said to her as I looked the other way. "Aww! That's actually really cute!" She said to me. "Honey~. I'm sorry but I have to go. Is that ok~?" We heard Jake say. "Ok. Be safe." Edd said to him as they kissed. Once Jake left the park he ran over to us. "I don't want to keep kissing him!" Edd said to us as we both burst out in laughter. "Hey don't laugh! I had to kiss him like three times today!" Edd said to us. We all went silent when Abby and Edds phone rang. "It's Jake." They both said. "You are the only one I talk to~." They read the text out loud. "As long as we both stick together on this will do just fine." Abby said to Edd. "Jake isn't worth our attention." They said together. I toke a picture as I thought it looked nice. "Wait didn't Jake say he had to go?" I said as they both started to walk in the direction where Jake went. "Jake~. Your here~." Another girl said as Edd and Abby growled in anger. "I need to use the restroom I'll be back." The girl said. "Hey!" Abby said as she caught the girl's attention. "Do I know you guys?" She said to use. "Is Jake you boyfriend?" Abby and Edd asked her. "Yes why?" She said as they explained what happened, and also told her the plan. "Thank you!" She said as she cried. "I'm Alice." She said. "Edd." He said. "Abby." She said. "Remember act as if you know nothing about us, or that he's cheating on all of us." Edd said as Alice hugged both of them. "Ok thank you! See you later!" Alice said as she went to the restroom and washed herself off.
Later-
"See you next time sweets~." Jake said to Alice. "I'll see ya!" Alice said as she faked a smile. Soon she went over to us after he left. "Get together guys! Say Jake!" I said to them. "Jake!" They all said as I took a picture. "Nice!" I said to them as I showed them. "Hey you to should take a picture together!" Abby and Alice said to us. "Yeah come on!" Edd said to me. I kissed Edd as they toke the picture and god did it feel right! "Ahhh! You two are so cute!" They said to us as as they showed us the picture. "That looks so good!" Edd said as he blushed. Edd suggested that we give each other our phone numbers. We all talked on the way back to our homes. "See ya guys!" Edd said to the girls. "I'll walk you home~." I said to Edd as he giggled. Soon enough we made it to his house. "Love you~." I said to him as he kissed me. "I love you too~." Edd said to me as he closed his door.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
Hey guys hope y'all liked it. Love ya bye!

Word count: 1389