Match Maker~♥️

Edds POV
November isn't one of my favorite times of the year but I would rather be cold then hot. 'Goodness, I have to go to school tomorrow. Looks like my weekend is over.' I said to myself as I go to bed.
Next Day-
I feel so refreshed from my slumber. I get up and start getting ready to leave for school. In the corner of my eye I spot Kevin's hoodie, I put it on for comfort. 'His scent is still on it~.' I thought as I get out my house towards the school. "Hey Edd!" I heard someone say to me, I turned around to see Kevin. "Oh, hello Kevin!" I said back to him. "Care for a ride?" He asked me as he got on his motorcycle. "Ummm...s-sure." I said to him as I walked over to him getting on the killer machine. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Kevin said to me trying to comfort me. "Ok." I said to him as he sped off to the school. As we arrived to the school I quickly get off the motorcycle. "Thank you." I said to him as we walked in the building. "After you." Kevin said to me as he held the door. "Why thank you." I said to him as I kissed his cheek. "Hehehe~. Yeah~." He said to me with a blushed face. "Oh my! Are you ok?" I said to him as he nodded. "Hehe. Ok. See you later, bye~." I said to him as I leave to my class.
Later-
Finally we got to go to lunch. "Edd! Help me." Rave said to me as he pulled me towards a random table. "He's doing it again." Rave said to me as he pointed to Nat flirting with a girl. "Just go up to him and tell him how you feel. Give him a little kiss if you want." I said to him as he smiled. "Alright then. Thanks Edd." Rave said to me as he went up to Nat, I went over to Kevin and explained to him what might happen. "Let's just watch." Kevin said to me. "N-Nat? Can I speak to you?" Rave said to him as Nat agreed. "What's up?" He replied. "I really like you, and it gets on my nerves that your flirting with all these other people." Rave said with no stutter what so ever. Rave took the risk and kissed Nat on the lips. "I like you to~." Nat said to him as he grabbed Rave by the hips and deeply kissed him. "Mhp! Mmm~." Rave made little sounds of affection. "Yay!" I said as I clapped lightly at them. "Thank you Edd. For your help." Rave said to me as he hugged me. "Your very welcome." I said to him as I congratulated them. "You two are perfect for each other!" I said to the newly couple. "Aww thanks!" Rave said to me as Kevin and Nat spoke to each other.

Kevin's POV
Why can't Edd ever kiss me like that? I saw Nat come over to me a with a smirk on his face. "what's with the face?" I asked him as he kept his smirk. "Don't you wish Edd were dating you~?" Nat said to me as I blushed lightly. "We're just friends, that's all." I said to him as I calmed down. "I know you like him~." He teased me as I grew annoyed from his statement. "Tch. I don't love Edd. I'm not gay." I told him as I shoved him. "Yeah...I don't believe you, but whatever." He said to me with a smirk. "Ugh, Whatever." I said to him as we both walked up to Edd and Rave. "Come on let's go~." Nat said to Rave as he put his arm around Rave. "Aww~. See ya guys later!" Edd said to them as we went inside the building again.

After school-

Third POV
Edd decided to walk back to his house, he hated the feeling of being on Kevin's motorcycle. Kevin felt sad about how Edd did not want to ride with him, but of course he couldn't force Edd to be with him that would be a toxic relationship. "Why won't he kiss for real?" Kevin said to himself as he sped of to his house. "Today was very pleasant. Finally Nat and Rave got together." Edd spoke out loud. Edd goes to the kitchen to see a sticky note on the fridge. It read: Edd I will need to go on a trip for my job, I won't be back until 8 months. Sorry to tell you like this, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, love you. Mom~♡
Edd started to crying, he had to spent another holiday alone. 'She said she won't have anymore job trips.' He thought to himself. Ever since Edds father left the family his mother had to work multiple jobs a day. Edd decided to stay up until his mother came home. Just like all the other times this has happened, it reached around 12:00 ins the morning and his mother still hasn't come home yet. Soon it was 3:00 in the morning and the door opened. "Mother! Please don't go again!" Edd to her as he cried. "I'm sorry Edd, but I need to go to this trip." She said to him as she hugged her crying son. "You said you won't go in any more trips." Edd said to her as he started to calm down. "I know honey, but this is important." She said to him. "Ok please be safe." Edd said to her as he helped her pack her things for the trip. It was now 5:00 in the morning and Ms. Vincent was now ready for her trip. "Be careful mother! I'll miss you!" Edd said to her as she gave him one last hug before she left the house. Edd was now on his own...again for 8 months. Edds mother was pretty rich, but she wanted to work hard and get ready for when the bills and taxes were in. Edd soon went to sleep as soon as his mother left.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
That's all for now, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love ya guys. Bye!

Word count: 1051