Alone Again

Edds POV
I woke up to the replay of what happened yesterday night. I already miss my mother, I hope she doesn't get hurt on her flight. I get dressed for school and he's down stairs to eat my breakfast. 'At least Kevin will be here to support me like he always does. I love him~.' I thought to myself as I get out my house to school. I hum a little tune as I walk to school. "Hey fag!" I heard as I turned around to see my bully [enter name here] right in front of me. "Hello." I said to them as I stood there in fear. "You gunna move or what? Gay whore." They said to me as they shoved me to the dirt. I dusted myself off before I began my walk, I sigh as I continue my walk to school. 'At least they didn't beat me up.' I thought as I smiled lightly but then it faded as I thought of my mother. "Hey Edd!" I hear as I look up to see Kevin in front of me. "Greetings to you Kevin." I said to him as I kissed his cheek like I always do. "Hehe~. See ya~." He said to me as we both walked to our classes.

Later-

Kevin's POV
Just by his kisses, he makes me melt in a love struck. "Hey Kevin!" Nat said to me as I looked over to him. "Yo, What cha need?" I asked him as I sat in my seat. "I see the way you look at Edd~. We know you like him~." Nat said to me as I blushed lightly. "Is it really that obvious?" I asked more to myself than to Nat, I realized that I said it loud. "So you do!" He said to me in loud voice. "Shh, calm down!" I said to him in a whisper yell. "Oops sorry." He said to me as I blushed red. "Ok, I do but don't say a word to him. Got it?" I said to him a bit annoyed. "Wow, Kevin Barr, liking the most cutest boy in school. You the play boy, fuck boy of the school. Liking Edd fucking Vincent. Wow." He said to me genuinely surprised. "Yes I know. The problem is that, if I tell him my reputation will be ruined." I asked him as he looked mad. "You would rather save your reputation than be with the person you love?" He asked me. "Will...I don't know." I said to Nat. "By the way, what did you mean by the cutest boy in school?" I asked him in confusion. "You haven't heard? The guys are going crazy for Edd. People say that Edd will feel sorry for anyone. His personality is what draw the guys attention, he's not like any other girl in town. He's 'perfect' for the guys I guess." He told me as I got a bit nervous. 'What if someone eats me to Edd? What if he doesn't even like me?' I asked myself as I felt sick.

Third POV
It was now the end of class, Nat and Kevin were just talking to themselves about Edd. "You better think about what you want to do man." Nat said to Kevin, this made Kevin feel more nervous about what he will say. "Geez, I don't know. I don't even know my sexuality." Kevin told him as he was now confused on his sexuality. "Will figure that out, but first go help Edd. I think he needs help~." Nat said to Kevin as he turned around to see Edd pinned to the locker by this other dude. "Hey I don't think that's the best way to introduce yourself." Kevin said to the guy as Edd looked nervous. 'Help me.' Edd mouthed to Kevin as the dude left from Edd to be right next to Kevin. "So? What are you going to do?" He asked Kevin, as he punched him. "Grr. Your lucky I'm not in the mood to fight you." He told Kevin, soon he left. "Don't forget me cutie~." He told Edd as he winked at him. "Thanks Kevin." Edd said to him as they both began to walk to there house, because the school day is now over. "Kevin I'm scared." Edd said to Kevin as he walked. "Is it because of that pervert?" Kevin asked Edd, as he nodded lightly. "It's ok. You got your best friend here to help you." Kevin said to Edd as he giggled. "Hahaha~! Your so funny~." Edd said to Kevin as he kissed his cheek. "Um yeah." Kevin said with light blush.
At their house-
Once they both got home they went to their room. 'Best friend? I don't want to be just his best friend.' Edd thought as he said to himself. 'As long as we are still friends.' Edd finally said as he went to bed. 'Fuck, why did I say best friend? There was no chance in me having Edd anyway, but damn does it hurt!' Kevin said to himself as he sighed and went to bed angry at himself.

—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—
This is a very short chapter, I hope you guys still enjoyed it though. Love ya, bye!

Word count: 875