Father?

Edds POV
I wake up to Kevin sound asleep. 'I love you~.' I said to myself as I got up and got dressed. I went down stairs and began to cook breakfast for both of us. *yawn!* I saw Kevin come down the stairs as he had on some random shorts and a tank top. "Good morning. Have a seat the food is ready." I said to him as I gave him his food. "Pancakes. Thank you for this delicious food." He said to me as he eat like a pig. "You seemed to be hungry." I said to him as I picked up his plate and put it in the sink. "So, What can we do?" Kevin asked me as I began to think. "We can go to the mall." I suggested as I kissed his cheek. "I need a new dress~." I said to him. "Dress? Since when have you been into dresses?" Kevin said to me as I giggled. "I'll be back~." I said to him as I went to my closet. "Does this look good?" I skied him as I walked out with a blue and black dress. "Damn~. You look fine~." He said to me as he blushed a bit. "I have one more to show you~!" I said to him as I went back to my closet. I looked at the dress as it looked adorable to me. I came out with a pink and white dress that just nearly covered my butt. "I really like this one but its to small now." I said to him as I walked to him. "Fuck~. You look fucking hot~." He said to me as he squeezed my butt. "Ahh~." I moaned as I moved away. "Can we go to the mall~?" I asked him as I kissed him. "Alright~." He said to me as I smiled widely. "Yay!" I said to him as I stood by the door. We both walked out and headed to the mall, we held hands as I giggled. "Here we are." Kevin said as we entered the dress shop. "Yay!" I said as I went to go look for a new dress.
Later-
We left the mall with a few bags of clothes. "Thanks for helping me~." I said to Kevin as he sighed. "No problem." He said relived. "Marry! Edward!" Some one yelled out from inside my house. 'That voice! Father!?' I yelled to myself as I told Kevin to wait outside. "Hello?" I said as I slowly entered my home. "E-Edward?" He asked me as I teared up. "Father!" I said to him as we hugged each other. "I'm so sorry for leaving you." My father said as we parted the hug. "Hello?" Kevin said as he walked in. "Who the hell are you?" My father said as he walked up to him. "Father it's ok. This is my boyfriend Kevin." I said to him as he sighed. "Ok. I need a talk with your boyfriend. Ok?" He asked me with a smile on his face. "Ok." I said to him as I hugged him.

Kevin's POV
'Fuck what do I do!?' I thought as I waited till his father came close to me. "I need a talk with you." He said to me as his smile quickly faded. "Yes sir." I said to him as he brought me outside. "I love my son, but him being with a guy like you...isn't the best choice." He said to me as I felt a bit angry. "Are you telling me I can't care for your son? Sir excuse my language but...I fucking love Edd, I love him more then the cheating bastard he called a boyfriend." I said to him as he looked shocked. "And who is the one that has been cheating on my son?" He asked me as I had a smile on my face. "I'll show you. This is Jake Dumbbell." I said. "He cheated on four people, first is Edd, second is Abby, third is Alice, and last is Rose." I said to him as I showed him the pictures. "Tell me, does Jake live around here?" He asked me as he cracked his knuckles. 'Woah, grandpa want to fight.' I said to myself as I soon explained to him the plan we have. "Edd will never let me down." He said to me as he smiled. "Alright, I'll let you be with my son. But remember if you even make him cry your out." He said to me with a straight face. "Y-yes sir." I said to him as I grew nervous. "Kevin, right?" He said to me. "Yes that's me. Kevin Barr." I said to him. "And you?" I asked him. "Even Vincent." He said to me. "Alright Even. I'll take good care of your son." I said to Even as I toke out my hand for him to take. "Alright." He said to me as we walked back to his house. "Hey old man! Give us your money!" Someone said as we looked over. I got ready to fight as I walked up to the group. "I think it's best if you guys leave." He said as he looked at them without a care in the world. "Or what?" They said as they laughed. Soon Even pulled out a gun from his back shirt. "Woah! Calm down old man!" They said as they looked nervous as hell. "Like I said before, I think it's best if you guys leave." He said as they all ran away. "Anyway let's go." Even said to me as we walked side by side. "Edd your back!" He said. "Father!" Edd said as they hugged never wanting to let go of each other. "I promise to never leave again." He said as I saw tears go down his cheek. "I love you father." Edd said to him as I just stood there not knowing what to do. "Thank you for helping our family, Kevin." Even said to me. "You should get some rest dad." Edd said as he wiped his tears. "Alright Edd. I'll be in the guest room." He said as they left. Looks like I'll sleep on the couch tonight.

...............................................................................................................................................................
Sorry for being dead and not posting. I hope you guys enjoy! Love ya bye!

Word count:1056