You Cheater!

Edds POV
Today is Jake and mines anniversary and also the day I confront him about Jake being a cheater to all 4 of us. "Hey babe~." Kevin said to me as I blushed lightly. "Good morning love~." I said to him as I get ready for the day. "Do you know what today is?" I asked Kevin excited. "What?" He asked me smirking. "It's the day we confront Jake!" I said to him as I pull out my phone. "What are you doing?" He asked me confused. "I'm calling Jake to tell him if we can go on a date and at the end I'll tell him everything." I said to Kevin as he chuckled and nodded. "Hello?" Jake answered as I smiled. "Hey Jake~. I don't have any plans to today, how about we go and celebrate our anniversary~?" I asked him. "Of course Edd~. I'll be there later to pick you up. How about 3:00pm?" He asked as I giggled. "That sounds great~. Bye love~." I said to him as I hang up and look at Kevin. "Are you ok Kevin?" I'm asked him as he looked upset about something. "You seemed to be happy about that call." He said to me as he crossed his arms. "Kevin...you know I have to pretend. I don't love Jake anymore, I love you." I said to him as he was still upset. "Prove it. Prove how much you love me." He said as I smirked. "But I just finished changing~." I said to him as he blushed red. "How about I prove my love later~. Hmm~?" I asked him as he nodded. "Ok~. I love you~." I said to him as I kissed him. "Ahh~. Daddy~." I moaned in his ear as he squeezed my butt. "We'll continue this later~." I said to him as I felt his boner. "Damn~." He groaned as I giggled and left the room. I decide to get the house cleaned for I won't have to do it later.

Kevin's POV
I got changed into separe clothes I brought from my house. I walked out the room as I still had a boner, I tried to hide it as I couldn't.
10 minutes later-
I finally finished cleaning up the mess as I washed the sheets and pillows since they seemed to have dried cum from last night. "Hello~." I said to Edd as I kissed his head. "Hello Kevin~." He said to me as I heard Even come out his room. "Hello boys. I have a request to ask from the both of you." He asked as we were confused. "Yes dad? What is it?" Edd asked him as I was confused. "Next time you two make love, can you guys be a bit more quiet. Or at least get a motel room for the night." He said as he stretched. Both me and Edd blushed madly from embarrassment. "We're sorry dad!" Edd said as he blushed red. "Sorry Even...it won't happen again." I said to him.
Later-
It's 2:00pm...Edd will be leaving soon. Edd was getting ready an hour early to not 'look like a mess' is what he said. "Edd please don't go." I said to him as I was laying down on his bed. "Kevin you'll be there." He said to me as he was putting on makeup. "But I won't be able to talk to you." I said to him acting like a child. "Kevin I love you too. Just remember the plan ok?" He said to me as I sighed. "Ok." I said to him as he looked over at me. "How do I look?" He asked me. "You look amazing~. Baby blue and black suits you a lot." I said to him as I rapped my arm around his shoulder. "Why thank you~." He said to me as he kissed my cheek.

Edds POV
"He'll be here 10 minutes." I said as we all sat down in the living room. "Edd please be careful." My dad said to me as I smiled. "Of course dad." I said to him as the door bell rang. "Hello Jake." My dad said as he opened the door. "Hello Mr. Vincent." Jake said as I stood up and walked to the door. "Hello Jake~." I said as I stood by his side. "You look amazing~." He said to me as I giggled. "Thank you~. Let's go~." I said to him as I waved my dad goodbye.
Later-
"Today was the best." Jake said to me as we stood under the tree we first kissed. "I need to ask you one more question." I said to him as I lightly smiled. "Yes Edd?" He asked as he smiled, as I sighed. "Why would you cheat on me?" I asked him as he turned pale. "I would never cheat on you. I love and only you." He said to me as I saw Abby. "That's what you said to me." She said as he crossed her arms as he went pale again. "What will Alice think?" We both said to him. "W-who's A-Alice?" He stuttered. "You know damn well who I am. Don't you Jake." She said with a smirk. "Poor Rose...how would she feel." We all said to him. "To be honest I'm doing fine knowing I'm not with a cheater." Rose said as we all smiled at him. "Most importantly why would you cheat on Edd?" They said to Jake as he gulped. "I have to go...bye!" He said as he tried to run away. "Oof!" He said as my dad was in front of him. "M-Mr. Vincent!" He stuttered. "Your not going anywhere." He said as he grabbed him by the arm. "I'm sorry it had to end like this Jake, but I found someone better. Right Kevin~." I said as I kissed Kevin on the cheek. I kissed Jake and soon slapped him. "I'm glad I met you Jake." I said to him as he grabbed my hand. He kissed me as I kicked him in the crotch. "Fuck." He said as he went down. "Remember when you called me an attention seeking slut? Looks like the tides have turned." I said to him as I giggled. "Remember when you told me no one will ever love me and that's why my mother died and my father left?" As said to him as I walked away. "Your not done." He said as he held my arms. I kneed him in the stomach and then kicked in again and soon punched him. "Just a little reminder that you threw me across the floor and grabbed a nearby vase and threw it at me making the class shader across the floor. Fuck you Jake." I said to him as I punched and kicked him. "Woah Edd calm down!" Kevin said to me as he grabbed me. I hugged and puffed soon letting out a sigh. "Hahahahaha! That's what you deservedly cheating bitch!" Abby said as I smiled. "You can put me down now." I said to Kevin as he was unsure. "Ok." He said to me as he let me go, I slowly walked up to Jake. "Look at me." I said to him as he kept his head down. "Listen to me when I'm talking to you." I said to him as I pulled his hair. "Have a good rest of your day. And happy new year...fuck boy." I said to him as I peaked his cheek and punched him one more time as he had a nose bleed. "That's my son!" My father said as he patted me on the back. "Would you guys like to come to my house for some dinner?" I asked them as we began to walk. "We would love too!" They all said as I smiled.

After the dinner-

Kevin's POV
God I love him...I never knew he had it in him to do that. "Come again." Edd said as he waved the girls goodbye. "I never knew you had it in you to do that. That has so hilarious to watch you beat Jakes ass like that." I said to him as I hugged him. "I was just so angry at him." He said to me as he pouted. "At least I know not to get you mad." I said to him as he giggled. "You adorable little pumpkin~." He said to me as he squeezed my cheeks. "You have baby fat~." He said to me as I blushed. "Don't be embarrassed, it's cute~." He said to me making me blushed more. He hugged me as I calmed down slightly. "Remember what I said earlier about proving my love~? It's best if we do that now~. Or we can do it in your house~." Edd whispered in my ear as he kissed me. "Alright then, let's go~." I said to him as we told Even where we were going to let him know and he let us. We walked inside the the house as I picked him up and toke him to my room. "You really want this don't you~?" He said to me as he toke of his dress leaving his panties on. "Fuck~." I groaned as he sat on my lap as he kissed me while I squeezed his tight ass. "Mmmm~." He moaned in the kiss as I asked for entrance as he accepted, I left no place untouched as he moaned once we parted for air. I pulled his hair as he moaned. "Kevin~." He moaned as he bounced on my clothed dick. "Fuck~. You really want my cock~?" I said to him as he moaned. "Please just fuck me~. I want your big thick cock inside me~." He said in my ear as I groaned slightly thrusting. He toke off his panties as he unbuckled my pants. "Your so hard~." He said to me as he toke off my boxers and began to suck on my dick. "Edd your going to make me cum~." I said to him as he obviously didn't care as I came in his mouth as he swallowed it all. "You taste sweet daddy~." He said to me as I smirked. "Your so cute~." I said to my as I rubbed my cock by his hole as he looked at me blushed. "Ahhh~. Just fuck me already~!" He said as I smirked and thrusted into him. "H-Hah~! Daddy~!" He moaned as I put in on his back as he spread his legs apart. "Ahh~! More~!" He screamed as he stuck out his tongue. "Your so fucking hot~." I said to him as he clawed my back. "Ahh~! There~! Hit there again~!" He said as I pounded deep into his prostrate. "AHHH~~!!!" He screamed as he arched his legs and back. "DADDY~~~!!!!!" He screamed as I went faster and harder, the bed soon began to hit the wall on how hard I'm fucking him. "Damn~." I groaned as I saw Edd has been crying from the pleasure. "FUCK~~!!!!" He screamed as he came hard. I heard him hiccup as his face was melted. "KEVIN~~!!!" He moaned loudly as I came deep in his ass. "Fuck~. That was hot~." I said to him as he panted heavily as he passed out. "I'm sorry love~." I said to him as I pulled out causing him to moan. "Damn~." I said as all my cum came out his ass. "I love you~." I said to him as I cuddled him and fell asleep.
........................................................................................................................
Hello! I hope y'all's enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter might be the last! Love y'all, happy new year!

Word count: 1950